10,288 Miles and the trailer works!

Thread: 10,288 Miles and the trailer works!

Artiste Extraordinaire Elin in So. Cal.'s Avatar

10,288 Miles and the trailer works!

Attachment 5949
    And I am in Lompoc this morning, after a fabulous weekend with the Women in the Wind. Only two GL1800s in the group, and my F6B is one. The other is a trike. Lots of Harleys though.

I took the Red Queen over to Jalama Beach and painted on location. The trailer holds everything!

Attachment 5950
    The 9 x 12 oil, done fast because we only had an hour to visit on the beach without paying. GREAT roads up here!
    Attachment 5951
    "If it moves, paint it."

Looks like you had good weather. Your painting looks great and done in only an hour, wow. Do you sell your paintings in a gallery, or online?

+1
    " Truth is often deemed rude, blunt and to the point which is why so few make their friend " Freddy Hayler ..352-267-1553 Sanford, FLA Gutterman6000@Gmail.com

Awesome painting! I've been to Lompoc for work and the roads there are sweet. I drive my big rig wishing I was on the F6B.

Artiste Extraordinaire Elin in So. Cal.'s Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by TwinCitiesRider View Post
    Looks like you had good weather. Your painting looks great and done in only an hour, wow. Do you sell your paintings in a gallery, or online?
    I just sell them from Facebook or through an email inquiry. The gallery scene is something I did years ago, and found I like actually talking to collectors/buyers rather than working through a gallery.

Thanks for asking.

My trailer lights quit working while on the road up there. Fortunately I had riding buddies who flanked me to keep me from being arrested for no lights (OK, a fix-it ticket, but still....) Will be troubleshooting them Tuesday.
    "If it moves, paint it."