RATTLESNAKE LOGIC - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: RATTLESNAKE LOGIC

I get it

Quote Originally Posted by Steve 0080 View Post
    I think the ideal is to take the fight to them, on their soil and spill their blood on it…we did not do so well when they came here…..Think 9/11..just sayin
    I get your point but one mans terrorist is another mans freedom fighter. They don't want us there and we don't (I hope) want to be there. About one hundred dollars worth of steel reinforcement in the pilots cabin doors and 911 doesn't happen but that would have been to burdensome of a regulation for the airlines.

Quote Originally Posted by jaygollner View Post
    I get your point but one mans terrorist is another mans freedom fighter. They don't want us there and we don't (I hope) want to be there. About one hundred dollars worth of steel reinforcement in the pilots cabin doors and 911 doesn't happen but that would have been to burdensome of a regulation for the airlines.

I hear ya the problem is we ARE the worlds policeman….and that will not stop…..
    " Truth is often deemed rude, blunt and to the point which is why so few make their friend " Freddy Hayler ..352-267-1553 Sanford, FLA Gutterman6000@Gmail.com

Correction-

We are NOT the world's policeman. Neither is the U.N.

Injecting our brightest and best young men and women into a civil war is on the insane side of utterly stupid!

They've been at it for 3000 years and some jerk-off in the White House wants to get on a white horse and play crusader, WOW! Has it changed anything?