F6B Weather Covers

Thread: F6B Weather Covers

F6B Weather Covers

Any comments from the group about what weather covers work well with their F6B? The trailer allows room to carry covers for our bikes and with the new bike i find myself wanting a new cover.

Russ

Geza Gear cover

I ordered a Geza Gear pro-plus half cover for my F6b.

The look sharp. There is a couple weeks lead time because they are custom made for each bike. I got a call from them yesterday and I can expect delivery sometime next week. I did see pictures somewhere in this forum. I will post pictures and review when I get it.

These are not inexpensive covers, but I'm betting that once again, you get what you pay for.

I ordered a Geza Pro Plus (Large). $199.95

We ordered the Geza Gear elite. It is water resistant. I think the next level is water proof. Check them out.

Www.gezagear.com
    Your friends at Texas Cycle Chrome
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Cool

http://www.chromeworld.com/ProductDetails/StyleMasterDetails.aspx?pid={47e3d2df-03b6-46f7-90e1-1437c61cb1ab}&gid={707227fd-331f-4978-9838-3aa999443d86}&GroupName=Bike+Covers+for+Honda+Gold wing+GL1800&pname=Nelson+Rigg+Econo+Motorcycle+Cov er&Referer=&Alias=&ptct=SGR-SR&CTitle=&
    " Truth is often deemed rude, blunt and to the point which is why so few make their friend " Freddy Hayler ..352-267-1553 Sanford, FLA Gutterman6000@Gmail.com

So for those who ordered the Geza covers how is the fit and are you happy with the cover.Looking to get a nice waterproof cover for my baby and would like your input before I shell out 2-300 for one.

Quote Originally Posted by edgeman55 View Post
    So for those who ordered the Geza covers how is the fit and are you happy with the cover.Looking to get a nice waterproof cover for my baby and would like your input before I shell out 2-300 for one.
    i am still waiting for mine to arrive! Someone posted some pictures of the Gezagear cover on the bike some time back. Maybe the picture got lost when the server crashed.

I went to the local dicount cycle shop and bought an extra large cover. I was thinking it would be too large without the trunk but it worked pretty well on my recent trip. The brand was not even on the cover, probably made in China, but it was only $85.00.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]