I purchased my F6B a couple of months ago and have about 1400 kms on it, obviously I'm from Canada. I love the bike but the dealership is something else. I don't know if anybody else has experienced this but I found out very quickly after I bought the bike that I was on my own - zero dealer support. I wanted to buy a throttle lock from them, they said "sorry but we can't get anything that works", so I got my own. I needed a GPS setup, again I was told, "sorry can't get anything that fits". I needed some saddle bag liners, again, "sorry but we can"t get any". I was told I could upgrade my windshield to a Goldwing windshield so I ordered it for an extra approx $400 installed. It came back much narrower and not the Goldwing size at all. The buffeting is ridiculous. They said "sorry, wish there was something we could do but that is the one for that bike". I have ordered a "Windbender" on line and of course my expense.

I thought I would try another Honda bike dealer so I went to the other major city in our province which I prefer not to mention. It was Saturday and this dealership is closed every Saturday.

Is this normal for Honda bike dealerships. I know that Harley dealerships at least are open and they are very willing to help. These are great bikes but if I had known this before, my purchase might have been different.

Anybody else on their own out there?