Quote Originally Posted by yabiah View Post
Bob109,
I had my Bridgestone Battlax BT45 installed on 10April2015 (5 months, 22 days).
This is what mine looks like after 25,276 miles. It's cupped pretty bad and can be felt while turning at walking speeds.
OEM Bridgestone 15,492 miles. Dunlop Elite 3 11,192 miles with maybe 1 to 2k left in it.

Attachment 16925 Attachment 16924
Tim:

Thank you for your contribution to this thread. Info like your's, IMHO, is priceless. I, like your, began to experience tire rumble in corners, at speed and when slowly backing the bike and turning the bars at the same time. I personally believe that should the Ax be used on a Trike application, one could safely get 30K miles of wear, as the tire would't be subjected to any "lean"! The Ax has provided the highest mileage of any front tire I have used on a variety of "heavy cruisers" I've owned, bar none. It's the reason I had a spare Ax on hand and no hesitation about its continued use. I personally like the "sport bike" handling in comparison to the OEM Stone. The narrower width when mounted to the rim (1/4" narrower than the OEM Stone) and the higher radius of the tread surely contributes to the improved handling/feeling.

If you could share the tire pressure you are using, that would be "icing on the cake"

Thanks again!

Ride Safe

bob109