New Front Tire Time

Thread: New Front Tire Time

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Bridgestone Battlax BT45 R&R

Bridgestone Battlax BT45 removed after 52,069 miles.
    Looks the same as it did in post #22.

Installed new Bridgestone Battlax BT45, with Ride-On tire sealant. I'll run this one at 41psi.

Cool

Went by the Honda shop and ordered the BT-45...they will put it on when they to the re-call work on Tue ...
    Then stopped at Cycle Gear to buy another 8 oz bottle of Ride-on ...
    " Truth is often deemed rude, blunt and to the point which is why so few make their friend " Freddy Hayler ..352-267-1553 Sanford, FLA Gutterman6000@Gmail.com

Picked up my bike today and scrubbed in the tire before the rain sets in. NO B.S. from dealer with installing the AX on the front. I have a great dealer and service manager as well !!! Went for a quick spin to feel the tire. There is no need to balance the tire it is perfect as is. I will add Ride-On and set psi to 41. Will see. The stock tire I got 20K miles, the next tire a Stone 509 I think, I got 10K... will see what this one does !
    " Truth is often deemed rude, blunt and to the point which is why so few make their friend " Freddy Hayler ..352-267-1553 Sanford, FLA Gutterman6000@Gmail.com

Quote Originally Posted by Steve 0080 View Post
    Picked up my bike today and scrubbed in the tire before the rain sets in. NO B.S. from dealer with installing the AX on the front. I have a great dealer and service manager as well !!! Went for a quick spin to feel the tire. There is no need to balance the tire it is perfect as is. I will add Ride-On and set psi to 41. Will see. The stock tire I got 20K miles, the next tire a Stone 509 I think, I got 10K... will see what this one does !
    Steve! Keeps us updated on you experience! The Ax, depending on road surfaces, will induce a slight handle bar vibration until the center grove edges soften/round over (first 3 hundred miles or so)! At least it did with mine! Looking forward to any and all detail you provide.

Ride Safe

bob109

Bob, it was glass smooth ! No nothing... I added the Ride-on for the sealing affect not to balance. I will post again after I have some miles on the tire. I am going to be fairly busy for the next month so the miles may take a while!

I do plan on being at the next RTE, someone wanted to check out my center stand....see you there !
    Attached Images Attached Images

Probably a mute point as I've already ordered it, however has anyone had any TPS issues with the Ride-On sealant? It specifically says not recommended for the wings...

Quote Originally Posted by 3Chief View Post
    Probably a mute point as I've already ordered it, however has anyone had any TPS issues with the Ride-On sealant? It specifically says not recommended for the wings...
    None that I am aware of....