New Front Tire Time - Page 4
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: New Front Tire Time

Bob, it was glass smooth ! No nothing... I added the Ride-on for the sealing affect not to balance. I will post again after I have some miles on the tire. I am going to be fairly busy for the next month so the miles may take a while!

I do plan on being at the next RTE, someone wanted to check out my center stand....see you there !
    Attached Images Attached Images
    " Truth is often deemed rude, blunt and to the point which is why so few make their friend " Freddy Hayler ..352-267-1553 Sanford, FLA Gutterman6000@Gmail.com

Probably a mute point as I've already ordered it, however has anyone had any TPS issues with the Ride-On sealant? It specifically says not recommended for the wings...

Quote Originally Posted by 3Chief View Post
    Probably a mute point as I've already ordered it, however has anyone had any TPS issues with the Ride-On sealant? It specifically says not recommended for the wings...
    None that I am aware of....
    " Truth is often deemed rude, blunt and to the point which is why so few make their friend " Freddy Hayler ..352-267-1553 Sanford, FLA Gutterman6000@Gmail.com