Introducing the MotoPumps Mini Pro Inflator - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Introducing the MotoPumps Mini Pro Inflator

Just placed my order for a mini Pro Combo Kit. Just like insurance, hope to carry it indefinitely and never have to use it.
    Ray

2013 F6B Deluxe with Hannigan Trike Kit (all repainted metallic silver)
    2007 EZGO Electric Golf Cart

Thanks Ray!

It is always best to use it on someone else's bike! I think you will find it very convenient for even checking air pressure and airing up a pound or two...

Shipping out this morning.

Ride Safe!
    Rob
    Rob
    2013 F6B Deluxe Black

I got mine today....it is so darn little and cute. Will really fit in the saddlebag and I can use it on the tires of my lawn tractor and lawn wagon. Cool.

Quite an honor from Motorcycle.com

Honorable Mention, Best Motorcycle Product of 2014!

http://www.motorcycle.com/features/b...duct-2014.html

Attachment 7305

By Evans Brasfield

We don’t stumble across products that perform a simple-but-necessary task that manages to stop us in our tracks very often. However, when the new Mini Pro Inflator from MotoPumps arrived just this week, we were stunned at the thought that went into this 12-volt air pump. Essentially, MotoPumps has released a product in an already well-established market, yet defined its offering through convenience, size and motorsports-focused portability.

While the 2″ x 4.75″ x 5.75″ form factor is too large to fit under most motorcycles’ seats, it will easily accommodate itself to hard or soft bags. In that neat, little package comes an LED light, an LED backlit gauge, a total of 10 feet of cable to reach your power source, and a pump capable of producing 50 psi – all weighing in at only 18 oz. Since it draws less than 5 amps, it is also CAN BUS compatible for BMW riders. A variety of connection options are available. When tested on a flat 190/50-17 rear tire, the Mini Pro inflated it from 0 psi to 36 psi in 7.5 minutes when powered from the bike’s battery.

The Mini Pro is available directly from MotoPumps as a pump only for $69.99. Spending an extra $10 for the Deluxe Kit includes a heavy-duty neoprene case, battery clips and battery terminal rings. Look for a full review of the Deluxe Kit soon, but know that we’re already very impressed with the quality of its design and execution.
    Rob
    2013 F6B Deluxe Black

I just placed my order....gotta be prepared. Don't want to get stranded in the middle of no where with no cell service.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I finally used this pump to put air in my lawn tractor tires as well as my bicycle tires tonight. It works great!