I was pretty impressed with how much I was able to fit into this bike's saddlebags.

I fit a full face helmet, 2 pair of chaps, 2 leather Jackets (no armor), full rain gear (FroggTogg jacket, pants, boots), one pair of women's boots, extra gloves and cargo net, and some tissues and napkins. I probably could have fit more by using filling the inside of the helmet.

I decided to go with DowCo Iron Rider series luggage. We'll see how it works. It cost about $87 (http://www.speedaddictcycles.com/pro...-Main-Bag.html ) for this main bag. It has a firm base so it doesn't sag onto the tupperware.
Securing it to the bike takes some pondering since the back rest is so short the wide velcro straps are a little difficult to slide between the backrest and the seat. There are multiple straps provided to anchor the bag to the luggage rack and any other secure point on the bike. The points I chose were the backrest, the luggage rack and the rear speaker brackets.

It's about 3/4 full but I've waaaay overpacked for a weekend.
When I get back I'll report on how the luggage worked out. I bought the "Main Bag" and other shapes and sizes can be added and attached onto the top.

20130620_200854.jpg 20130620_200745.jpg