Time to say Goodbye

Thread: Time to say Goodbye

Time to say Goodbye

I pulled the trigger and purchased a Metallic Blue new 2013 with ABS tonight and had to say goodbye to my much loved F6B. I simply wanted a bike with more features to roll down the road with and a full wing has these without having to come up with mounts and extra wiring.

Thanks to all the people over the past year and a half who posted new items, tricks and tips for the F6B. I used many of your suggestions and found your input invaluable in making my ride more comfortable.

I am going to missed the head turning as I rode by on the F6B, but I will be smiling as I do my first Iron Butt on my 'old man's' bike. Lol

Cheers
    "Ride Shiny Side Up"

Enjoy!
    Ride on!

Quote Originally Posted by richw56 View Post
    Enjoy!
    Ride on!
    +1 enjoy your new Wing!

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Knight View Post
    I pulled the trigger and purchased a Metallic Blue new 2013 with ABS tonight and had to say goodbye to my much loved F6B. I simply wanted a bike with more features to roll down the road with and a full wing has these without having to come up with mounts and extra wiring.

Thanks to all the people over the past year and a half who posted new items, tricks and tips for the F6B. I used many of your suggestions and found your input invaluable in making my ride more comfortable.

I am going to missed the head turning as I rode by on the F6B, but I will be smiling as I do my first Iron Butt on my 'old man's' bike. Lol

Cheers
    the only thing that mattered is you ride...enjoy your new scoot

Cool A Man's Gotta Do..

All the very best, you just gotta do what you have to do. Enjoy the new bike
    "Once more into the fray, into the last good fight I'll ever know, to live and die on this day, to live and die on this day"

You don’t have to leave just because you are changing bikes…..
    " Truth is often deemed rude, blunt and to the point which is why so few make their friend " Freddy Hayler ..352-267-1553 Sanford, FLA Gutterman6000@Gmail.com

Good Luck and ride safe...If your happy that is all that really matters and the GW is a great ride...Enjoy.

Don't mess with my 'pepper' Scotrod's Avatar
    No reason to leave here. Other than a trunk and some doo-dads, the GL is ~the same~,,,

Besides, the GL boards are FULL of crusty old farts who pizz and moan about everything, and rarely talk about bikes,,,

Quote Originally Posted by Steve 0080 View Post
    You don’t have to leave just because you are changing bikes…..
    Yes I agree with steve..Your still the family so hang aroung....Congrats on the new wheels.