2015 F6B …. Things that I would like to see - Page 5
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: 2015 F6B …. Things that I would like to see

Exactly

Quote Originally Posted by Steve 0080 View Post
    " I paid more than you can now"......delt with this my whole life...but....I had the latest greatest before any one else !!!!!!!!!!!!

And that sir ain't free!!!!
    Yup. Buy early, buy high, sell low. My motorcycle purchase mantra.

But who really cares? This one's a keeper.

Admin - Chief poop scooper Phantom's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Exbmwrider View Post
    Yup. Buy early, buy high, sell low. My motorcycle purchase mantra.

But who really cares? This one's a keeper.
    Easy, easy, easy …… when money is not an issue being the first on the block with the latest and greatest toy is priceless

If only I had Steve's Benjamin Franklin tree in my backyard, I only have a damn penny bush

Successful people build each other up. They motivate, inspire and push each other. Unsuccessful people just hate, blame and complain.

NAVIGATION
    COLOR DISPLAY
    BLUETOOTH

I'm waiting to see if cruise is offered before I buy my next bike. I love everything about the way the F6B fits me, but I'm not buying another bike without cruise control. If Honda doesn't offer it, I'm probably going to end up on BMW or Vision. My other preference would be electrically adjustable windshield.

Don't mess with my 'pepper' Scotrod's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by mercator1 View Post
    I'm probably going to end up on BMW or Vision. .
    My magic 8 ball says "You are correct!"

No need to wait until Sept of 2014 to find out the 2015 F6B's won't have cruise control,,,

Of the 2 alternatives you mentioned, I'd go with the Vision!!!

Was thinking about a Vision myself before I got the 6. Waited until I found out the 2014 Visions weren't updated/equipped any different than the 13's,,, and that a 'trunk-less' model wasn't going to be made available,,, and the rest is history!

I'll take a different angle on this, I don't want Honda to add anything to the 2015s. I plan to keep my 2013 for a long, long time and I'd hate to think I should have waited a year or two for more goodies. She's perfect the way she is... that's my story and I'm sticking to it.

Quote Originally Posted by badpapi View Post
    NAVIGATION
    COLOR DISPLAY
    BLUETOOTH
    i changed my mind
    blue
    cruise
    bluetooth
    and home delivery

Quote Originally Posted by Scotrod View Post
    My magic 8 ball says "You are correct!"

No need to wait until Sept of 2014 to find out the 2015 F6B's won't have cruise control,,,

Of the 2 alternatives you mentioned, I'd go with the Vision!!!

Was thinking about a Vision myself before I got the 6. Waited until I found out the 2014 Visions weren't updated/equipped any different than the 13's,,, and that a 'trunk-less' model wasn't going to be made available,,, and the rest is history!
    I really like the Vision, and have rented one a couple of times to make sure. However, they are HOT in the Summer. The first ride was on a nice day, but the second time it was 95+ outside, and it got brutal behind that fairing. My legs absolutely roasted.

Don't mess with my 'pepper' Scotrod's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by mercator1 View Post
    I really like the Vision, and have rented one a couple of times to make sure. However, they are HOT in the Summer. The first ride was on a nice day, but the second time it was 95+ outside, and it got brutal behind that fairing. My legs absolutely roasted.
    I have heard of that issue.
    IMHO, the available lower fairing wind deflectors should be 'standard' on all Visions.

Quote Originally Posted by Scotrod View Post
    I have heard of that issue.
    IMHO, the available lower fairing wind deflectors should be 'standard' on all Visions.
    This bike had the wings, but the little hinges wouldn't hold them in place, and the wind blew them in out position, forcing the away from the rider. I think the little allen screws just needed tightening, but I didn't have one with me.

Everything else about the bike I loved, except the stereo. The sound was just so-so. These were 2009 models that I rented, and I understand they have upgraded all the electronics since then. My brother thought he'd run off and leave me on his Wing, but I was able to stay right with him, except in the twistiest parts of our local "mini Dragon". That's mostly because he's a ridiculously aggressive rider, and he surpassed my comfort level.