2015 F6B …. Things that I would like to see - Page 2
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: 2015 F6B …. Things that I would like to see

If you guys want all that "stuff" why not just buy a 2015 Goldwing and be done with it??...I'd be very surprised if Honda does all that extra bling when they have the GW and the Valkyrie already in the line up with the F6B as it is.....

2013 and 2014 models

Quote Originally Posted by Dmoon64 View Post
    They do that and Honda dealers won't be able to give the 2013 and 2014 models away.
    Hell they are giving them away, in Denver I've seen them 0.0miles for 15500. I paid 21900 WTF. Should have waited 13 months.

Quote Originally Posted by opas ride View Post
    If you guys want all that "stuff" why not just buy a 2015 Goldwing and be done with it??...I'd be very surprised if Honda does all that extra bling when they have the GW and the Valkyrie already in the line up with the F6B as it is.....
    You're asking to add back basically all of the things that drove me towards the F6B in the first place. Sure I would have bought it with ABS and Cruise, but it certainly was nowhere near a deal breaker. I don't want a 6th gear, or 2100cc because there is no need for them on a bike like this and they would just add weight. I will eventually buy a Mutazu trunk to give my daughter (now 6) a wrap around backrest but I can do that for $150, and not need to worry about paying Honda a premium for it as it won't be on more than once or twice a year. I don't want a big tall wind screen, I don't want a bunch of bling, etc.

I think Honda is doing just fine without screwing around with it 2 years in and jacking up the aftermarket availability of stuff.

Quote Originally Posted by djohncline View Post
    Hell they are giving them away, in Denver I've seen them 0.0miles for 15500. I paid 21900 WTF. Should have waited 13 months.
    I agree with John on this one...I bought mine last year September and got what I considered to be a good price..Now you can buy the damn things OTD for $16,000 and change...I am not planning on selling mine for a long time so no big deal for me, but it really "pisses me off" when Honda pulls this crap and dealers get huge "kick-backs" from Mother Honda to unload un-sold bikes!!!..Just my .02cents...

Admin - Chief poop scooper Phantom's Avatar
    If you guys want all that "stuff" why not just buy a 2015 Goldwing and be done with it??......
    I might just do that but prefer a removable trunk that looks OEM.

Successful people build each other up. They motivate, inspire and push each other. Unsuccessful people just hate, blame and complain.

I agree with John on this one...I bought mine last year September and got what I considered to be a good price..Now you can buy the damn things OTD for $16,000 and change...I am not planning on selling mine for a long time so no big deal for me, but it really "pisses me off" when Honda pulls this crap and dealers get huge "kick-backs" from Mother Honda to unload un-sold bikes!!!..Just my .02cents...
    If $16k pisses ya off then don't click this link...

http://www.motosporthillsboro.com/de...1-0-794741.png

Brand new red standard for $12,999 from the same dealer I bought my deluxe from for $17,000

Quote Originally Posted by F6BPDX View Post

Brand new red standard for $12,999 from the same dealer I bought my deluxe from for $17,000
    Wow!!!
    Proves they can't give the "red ones" away fast enough....
    Glad I bought a black one....

Don't mess with my 'pepper' Scotrod's Avatar
    Be prepared for a more angular fairing to better match the tail.
    And a ~1600~ cc V-4,,,

I have always had white bikes even if I had to have them custom painted. This is my first black bike. To the lists above I would add a CB radio as I travel with a pack some times.

Quote Originally Posted by F6BPDX View Post

Man am I glad I am going to keep mine till the wheels fall off it cause at this rate a used one will be worth about 9-10K.Waiting a year sure has paid off for some buyers!