Vance & Hines GL Monster Slip-ons - Page 4
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Vance & Hines GL Monster Slip-ons

Quote Originally Posted by Madmax View Post
    My bad !
    V&H needs to rotate the mounting bolts just a touch and give them the same angle as the bags. If they did that these would be hands down the sexiest pipes around IMO. Even still they look good and I want to hear a set in person.

Quote Originally Posted by F6BPDX View Post
    V&H needs to rotate the mounting bolts just a touch and give them the same angle as the bags. If they did that these would be hands down the sexiest pipes around IMO. Even still they look good and I want to hear a set in person.
    no you dont want to hear it...to hear it is to want it,and they sound freaking great!! i love mine..two thumbs up to wing stuff there support...

Could not help my self and good thing I did the bolts holding the end cap were hand tight , so I had to take a look at the baffle . Then the other baffle ... Had to hear the bike with the baffles out ..... Sounds just like my other sport bikes with yosh ... Great sound and not too loud but could be on long rides .
    I may see what V&H competition baffles look like , they have them listed on there site .

V&H Monsters

Hey MadMax ! I bought a set of GL Monsters and when I mounted them they seem really "wobbley" . I tightened the heck out of the allen bolts that go through the rear (rubber) mounts and the front header clamp. I don't know if it's because there so heavy but they move side to side (about 3/8 of an inch) with little effort. If you hit a bump there going to move. This is unexseptable . Do you have issues with yours?

Quote Originally Posted by Madmax View Post
    My bad !
    nice look
    ED209 says RED is faster, you have 20 seconds to comply !

Don't mess with my 'pepper' Scotrod's Avatar
    I'm not extremely fond of the sound of a lot of the aftermarket 6 pipes,,,, But I do like the V + H sound,,,,

Must,,,, resist,,,,,,

HEY!!!! What about a sound clip!!??!!??

All I can find on YouBoob is a couple from the manufacturer, and (1) other where the rider rails on it the entire time,,,

Quote Originally Posted by Scotrod View Post
    I'm not extremely fond of the sound of a lot of the aftermarket 6 pipes,,,, But I do like the V + H sound,,,,

Must,,,, resist,,,,,,

HEY!!!! What about a sound clip!!??!!??

All I can find on YouBoob is a couple from the manufacturer, and (1) other where the rider rails on it the entire time,,,
    I have a set if your interested...they sound great