Considering F6B... Best time for Honda deals? - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Considering F6B... Best time for Honda deals?

shooter
    Not a lot of 13s left out there. Just got mine 4 weeks ago. Got a good deal local.

Quote Originally Posted by bobbyf6b View Post
    This is an option I wish I knew about before I bought mine.

http://www.hondaofrussellville.com/o..._inventory.asp
    Don't forget about Freight/Dealer Prep/Tax OTD is the only number that matters.
    Re-tired, or Re-tard. Depends on your attitude.

Now! 2013's are like $3000-4000 below msrp
    DOD Retired Cold War, Operation Promote Liberty, Operation Enduring Freedom, Operation Iraqi Freedom Veteran. PPR (PAINt proBLEM registry) Member! Current rides: 1984 Harley Davidson FXST Softail 1340, 2013 Honda GoldWing F6B 1832, 2014 BMW R nine T 1170

Stopped by a local dealer at lunch today. They are playing games with the prices. It wasn't till I brought up rebates and financing incentives that the sales guy acknowledged. Kind of lame IMO... Gave it a shot to stay local, not real pleased.

Looks like I'll be trying the Russellville route next!

Quote Originally Posted by Ales View Post
    Stopped by a local dealer at lunch today. They are playing games with the prices. It wasn't till I brought up rebates and financing incentives that the sales guy acknowledged. Kind of lame IMO... Gave it a shot to stay local, not real pleased.

Looks like I'll be trying the Russellville route next!
    Call and see what they will do?? No reason you can't a deal over the phone!!Internet...Might be bad timing!

Got my F6B here They are a big Harley reseller!!Click on pre owned..harley.. not that far from Iowa!! Ride it Home!!
    http://www.hondahousestcloud.com/miscpage_010.asp

Good Luck!!
    RIDE FREE/RIDE HARD/RIDE OFTEN

Hello,

Just joined. Got the bug for the F6B...lol. Currently ride a Road King.

Is there any time of year that Honda offer their best deals or trade in incentives?

Thanks!
    I agree with everyone here, now is the best time to get a 2013. My dealer picked up a brand new 2013 for me from the warehouse in Chicago. I sold my 2012 CVO Road Glide. My buddy and I were sitting at the traffic light on Saturday and telling me about the heat from his engine, he rides a CVO Breakout. I could only tell him that I did not feel any heat, we got a good laugh.

Hello,

Just joined. Got the bug for the F6B...lol. Currently ride a Road King.

Is there any time of year that Honda offer their best deals or trade in incentives?

Thanks!
    Now is a good time, still have 2013 inventory left over, I saved 4 k total after Honda dealer incentives in the last few weeks. Cycle Trader can show you the best prices and you may get a local dealer come close to matching. Generally Fall is a good time because the market is drying up or early in the spring while the weather is still cold land wet.
    ss^,
    Ken

Pricing

Got mine a few weeks ago, 3.9% with >670 credit score and 09 V-Star trade for $11,500. Sale price was $16,197 for deluxe model. I wanted the base for $15,397 but they were out.

Got a 13 Black Deluxe out here in So Cal for 17K OTD. For here that is a great price and could not pass it up.
    2013 Black Deluxe( Sold), 2012 VFR1200 DCT, 2018 Gold Wing DCT