Thanks a lot Fed Ex
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Thanks a lot Fed Ex

Thanks a lot Fed Ex

Fed Ex ruined a new in the box Mustang seat I bought from a fellow forum member. Unbelievable.

pics? Insurance?

Quote Originally Posted by Rustysocket View Post
    pics? Insurance?
    Here's what you get when people don't give a rat. Look at the box. Evidently crushed and spent a lot of time on conveyer belt. It was insured, but now I get to wait again.

If it was originally purchased through us we can probably make arrangements to have that repaired through Mustang. Cheaper and faster then a new one most likely.
    Quote Originally Posted by hiflyer View Post
    Here's what you get when people don't give a rat. Look at the box. Evidently crushed and spent a lot of time on conveyer belt. It was insured, but now I get to wait again.

In any event I would definitely bring those photos and seat to the attention of FedEx and strongly show my dis-approval of their carelessness and sloppy handling of merchandise...I hope they pay for all the damages....Very disappointing for you I am sure...I know stuff happens, but that looks un-excusable to me....Good Luck

Quote Originally Posted by rickw View Post
    If it was originally purchased through us we can probably make arrangements to have that repaired through Mustang. Cheaper and faster then a new one most likely.
    The fellow I bought it from has filed a claim with Fed Ex. I'm just waiting for them to come get it, since it was insured.

At the risk of reaping a whirl wind….maybe the seat could have been wrapped better ???????
    " Truth is often deemed rude, blunt and to the point which is why so few make their friend " Freddy Hayler ..352-267-1553 Sanford, FLA Gutterman6000@Gmail.com

Quote Originally Posted by Steve 0080 View Post
    At the risk of reaping a whirl wind….maybe the seat could have been wrapped better ???????
    The wrapping and packing material would have been sufficient had it not sat stationary on a moving conveyor. Seller has refunded my money and is dealing with Fed Ex as he paid shipping and insurance. Rob at motopumps is a stand up guy, I just hate it that he has to deal with it, and I have to wait on another one. I bought one of Rob's motopumps too, great quality!

Steve,
    You are on to something with regards to packing and box.
    Mine came in brand new and the box had a gash in it (UPS). The seat on one side underneath had a small tear or puncture. Since it was on the bottom and not visible I chose to live with it.
    It may very well be a case of seat to heavy for a lightweight box.

Hiflyer,
    I feel your pain. Hopefully a new seat somehow someway will arrive for you ASAP!

Good luck,
    G

shooter
    Fed-Ex is the most inept company I have ever dealt with. When I order anything for my business or personal I try to specify USPS or UPS. Fed-Ex doesn't care where they deliver your package, just that they get it off the truck. If someone on here works for them I am not talking about you personally. I'm talking about the people that have been delivering to me for the last 40 years. I have two boxes sitting at my back door that was dropped off two weeks ago. They belong somewhere else. Two conversations on the phone with Fed-Ex. They are unconcerned. Me too. It's from a medical supply company. someone probably needs it. I just came home one day and they were sitting there in the rain. Pitiful.