Almost Bought a F6B Today
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Almost Bought a F6B Today

Almost Bought a F6B Today

I stopped at a local Honda dealer this past weekend while out riding and saw a new 2013 red F6B at a good price (below what Russellville Honda has posted on their website). After researching the bike I decided to go back today and see if I could work out a deal. I wanted to test ride the F6 and needed a fair trade value on my Harley to make the deal. The dealer wouldn't allow a test ride, citing insurance reasons, and also offered me below wholesale on my trade because he said they don't sell used Harleys. So, I ended up leaving without the F6.

I plan on going to another dealer about 90 miles from my house when I have time and seeing of I can work a better deal. This other dealer owns a Harley and Honda store right next door to each other so the trade values should be more in line with what I'm expecting. I've also bought two bikes over the years from them and got treated fairly and was able to test ride the bikes.

Anyway, just wanted to drop in and say hello. Hoping to be on a new leftover 2013 F6B within a week. I like the red because it's the fastest color, but I'm also drawn to the black because it looks menacing and bad ass.

Quote Originally Posted by XKnight View Post
    I'm also drawn to the black because it looks menacing and bad ass.
    Welcome and right you are.

Good luck working out a deal!
    You won't regret it!

+1
    " Truth is often deemed rude, blunt and to the point which is why so few make their friend " Freddy Hayler ..352-267-1553 Sanford, FLA Gutterman6000@Gmail.com

Quote Originally Posted by Steve 0080 View Post
    +1
    go stealth...smoke ALL your harley friends

Don't mess with my 'pepper' Scotrod's Avatar
    All dealers are different. Some won't give you much of anything for a trade. Others can be aggressive on acquiring trades. 'Worst' I can speak of was a local Yami dealer who would not take any trade, but he'd offer to sell your used bike on a consignment basis,,,

From the sound of things, you already know where ya need to go,,,

See you soon!!!

I almost had sex with Kate Upton today, but she wouldn't take my wife in on trade!
    Re-tired, or Re-tard. Depends on your attitude.

Quote Originally Posted by motoman View Post
    I almost had sex with Kate Upton today, but she wouldn't take my wife in on trade!
    Yea right and then you woke up.

Best of luck!

Unhappy 2013 f6b price

Russelville seems to have the best price on the 2013 f6b models. I live in the Cincinnati area and the dealers here still want 18,500. for the 2013 models and time does not allow me to travel to Russelville. Does anyone know of a dealer in the Cininnati, Colombus, Indianapolis, Louisville area that are selling the 2013 f6b models at a price similar to the Russelville Honda? i have not had any luck finding any clearance 2013 models in this area at what I would consider to be a great deal.