Addiction Problem
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Addiction Problem

Addiction Problem

I have self diagnosed that I am a cycle-a-holic , I have had this affliction for years ... LOL I was just up at the local Honda dealer , I get good deal on parts because a buddy works there but could never buy a bike there .
    I was checking out the new Valkyrie ... It's like the 2008 B-king odd machine , not sure if the F6C will be a hit but I like it and feel I may need to own one ... LOL
    I'm up to 6 bikes right now and would have to rotate one out due to space and not sure how that will work out .
    Any one else have this bad habit ?

I thought I was the only one with this horrible issue...lol.

While I haven't yet added the F6B to my lengthy list of bikes I've owned I'm working on it. I've had a LOT of bikes over the years. Find a style I like and then find one, fix it up the way I like...then move onto the next one. Not too bad until you start having parking/storage problems. That has happened a few times. Just down to one right now, but...lol.

I have had as many as four at one time…. was heading for one for each day of the week…the wife did not like the ideal sooooo got a new wife…now down to two and looking for another one…. the new wife just walks into the garage, shakes her head and walks back into the house!

I will say having more than one bike is a cool ideal…kinda like two girlfriends….everybody’s ideal…just can’t find time to ride more than 1…..
    " Truth is often deemed rude, blunt and to the point which is why so few make their friend " Freddy Hayler ..352-267-1553 Sanford, FLA Gutterman6000@Gmail.com

Owning a motorcycle is a little like playing glof. You need more than one club.

I would if I could afford it....A Valkyrie, the new 1100, and a small Sportster to putt around on would be all right by me....But, it ain't gonna happen in this lifetime....Oh well, I still love my F6B best.....

It's not an addiction until you have 20+ bikes like some of my friends. I've only got 8 so I'm good and clear headed. Now if I can only figure out how to put an addition onto my shop---

Quote Originally Posted by gray rider View Post
    It's not an addiction until you have 20+ bikes like some of my friends. I've only got 8 so I'm good and clear headed. Now if I can only figure out how to put an addition onto my shop---
    Exactly..... I'm building a second shop

The guy who invented the first wheel was an idiot -
    the guy who invented the second one... he was the genius!

http://theringfinders.com/blog/Larry.Royal/

shooter
    I thought I was bad with 2. I don't think I have a problem now. I feel much better. I was worried about myself.

Addiction Problem

I have two 1800 Gold Wings a F6b and a specialty bike
    that's just four and waiting on a totally new redesign
    Gold Wing then am done for ten years in the motorcycle
    buying department.

Artiste Extraordinaire Elin in So. Cal.'s Avatar

Bikes

I don't think any of you have any affliction that is different from the one that plagues women--Shoes, clothes, a redecoration project. More alike than different!
    "If it moves, paint it."