Addiction Problem - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Addiction Problem

nope.....well maybe.....all current, the list of sold is well into the teens maybe even low 20's
    DOD Retired Cold War, Operation Promote Liberty, Operation Enduring Freedom, Operation Iraqi Freedom Veteran. PPR (PAINt proBLEM registry) Member! Current rides: 1984 Harley Davidson FXST Softail 1340, 2013 Honda GoldWing F6B 1832, 2014 BMW R nine T 1170

Quote Originally Posted by Elin in So. Cal. View Post
    I don't think any of you have any affliction that is different from the one that plagues women--Shoes, clothes, a redecoration project. More alike than different!
    Excellent point!!!!
    "Great Britain's a great country, but it's not an idea ... that's how we see [America] around the world, one of the greatest ideas in human history." Bono

Yep sure do 3 currently plus other motorized toys. Building another garage so I can get truck back in my bay. (wife thinks its for more horses)Well kind of I told her. HAHAHAHAH

Yes, I am addicted.

I had to build a whole new garage to house my addiction, because the old garage was too small. Even got a smaller car so I could park it in the garage with the bikes. Now waiting on a used F6B to be delivered, and I hope I'll still have room.