In the past, some of us from the Rune board have gone to rally's and it is all set up...where you are going to eat, when, where you are going and how, and when....I have personally set up many of these rides and they went well...Here is the deal...Where do yall want to go, what do you want to see, what kinds of roads to you want to be on...our we site seeing, riding twisty's , spending the day on the Blue Ridge or do you want to try to scare yourself??? I have made up three rides as of now...day one to the Dragon, twisty roads and BBQ dinner , lite lunch at the Dragon for those who need a snack...back to the motel for tire kickin...
Sat...ride to Maggie Valley to see the Wheels thru Time or eat across the street if you are not interested...back to the motel for some who have had enough and have a cookout at the Motel and then there will be some door prizes to auction off as well ( to be announced )...for those who want to ride longer, jump on the Blue Ridge to Cherokee and back to the motel....
Sun, Ride some twisty's, ride the blue ridge and eat dinner at the Dillard House in Dillard GA...

Bottom line NONE of this is in stone....Some may not want to ride in a group, some may want to do their own thing, some want to site see.....it is YOUR RALLY and at the end YOU should be happy!

I am looking for suggestions as to what some may want to do...I currently have two others who are willing to lead a ride if needed. If someone from this group has a ideal and wants to do something as well,...post it so when we get there ...we know what will happen....We leave on rides each day at 9:00 yes I know this is late but some of us are on vacation as well....YOU SHOULD GAS UP THE NIGHT BEFORE, and be ready to leave as well.....It is difficult to hold back 20 - 25 riders because you overslept or did not fuel up the night before... There will be a truck and trailer if anyone has mechanical issues as well...

Any thoughts ????????????????