Official 1st Annual F6B Rally - Page 2
Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast

Thread: Official 1st Annual F6B Rally

F6B Rally

Liking it all. Will discuss tonight and hope to book tomorrow. We'd be leaving Sunday. Don't know how that will affect rates but it don't matter. I'm looking forward to riding, meeting you folks, and talking F6B stuff. I have the faster RED F6B model. Looking forward to seeing them slow Black models I hear about.

Cool

We can all play " catch " on the mountain and have us some fun!!!
    " Truth is often deemed rude, blunt and to the point which is why so few make their friend " Freddy Hayler ..352-267-1553 Sanford, FLA Gutterman6000@Gmail.com

Reservations made...

The Monch will be coming to the Rally...

Cool

Great!!! We can all try to catch Monch!!!
    " Truth is often deemed rude, blunt and to the point which is why so few make their friend " Freddy Hayler ..352-267-1553 Sanford, FLA Gutterman6000@Gmail.com

HEY MONCH BRING THAT OTHER GUY WITH YOU. You know the one who tries to sing and play the guitar.

You mean Julio. Yep. Trying to convince him. He is still shaken up from his misshap 3 years ago but I am working on it. LOL

Maybe you can put him in some one's trailer and tow him around!

Is there anyone willing to let Julio ride in your bushtec during the "Franklin Labor Day Ride-IN" ?

RIDE SCHEDULE

I've been talking to some of the riders that are going to be in Franklin for the LABOR DAY RIDE-IN and here's a tentative ride schedule that the group likes so far (subject to change... please put your thoughts in! ) :

Friday ........ Doing TAIL OF THE DRAGON, and as many routes near it. MOONSHINER 28 or CHEROHALA SKYWAY or OCOEE LOOP.

Saturday......Going to Maggie Valley...Visiting The Wheels Through Time Museum...Photo Shoot in front with Dale.
    Then ride to Cherokee and other routes out of Maggie Valley.

Sunday .......Ride up to Highlands, NC stoping one or two of the water falls, Lunch at the Dillard House in Dillard, GA. Then to the SIX GAP in North Georgia.

What rides / Routes would YOU like to do ? Your input is just as important as ANYONE else's!

The DEVILS TRIANGLE ?
    GOT A ROUTE NO ONE KNOWS ABOUT ?

Is this still happening ???????

Steve, and all you East Coast hooligans...is this gathering of F6B's still going to happen ?

It looks like my planned ride for this years Three Flags Classic...the 38th annual...is going to be a bust, as many of us are selling off or dumping our $ 260.00 ride tickets, because of the many errors and mistakes of the ride committee, so...

I am available to go somewhere else that week. Wish it was not to the southeast...but...a gathering of F6B's is hard to pass up.

So, if this gathering is still a go...let me know...and I will plan to ride from Washington State to the nether regions of the southeast.