Official 1st Annual F6B Rally - Page 4
Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast

Thread: Official 1st Annual F6B Rally

Cool

Oh! I'm sorry how about embellish, shoot the breeze, pull someone leg, partake in adult beverage...lighten up this is supposed to be fun! And I would think anyone who has ridden 1.8 mil miles has to have some stories to tell, if nothing else the original story that made you concerned about flying...
    " Truth is often deemed rude, blunt and to the point which is why so few make their friend " Freddy Hayler ..352-267-1553 Sanford, FLA Gutterman6000@Gmail.com

Illness in the family has made planning ahead very difficult. I won't know until closer to the event whether or not I'll be able to join in. Hopefully, I will at least be able to get up for a day to meet all the guys and do a little riding.

Quote Originally Posted by Steve 0080 View Post
    Good news Jimmy !!!!

I'll be happy to lead one of the brisk rides if anyone is interested. I suggest no more than 6 for the brisk ride. This ride is mainly for those who have a lot of experience riding the twisties. It would probably be best suited for those who are riding solo. CB radio is a huge plus but not a requirement. If there is no interest in peg dragging, then we can do a slower pace.

Admin - Chief poop scooper Phantom's Avatar
    Here is our schedule

We WILL have a large TENT for this event

When ? ....... AUGUST 29th, 2013 ---- SEPTEMBER 2nd, 2013
    Where? ....... Franklin, North Carolina
    Hotel cost ?.. $49 per night (Microtel Inn) MAKE Your Reservation as soon as possible!
    Who ? ......... Anyone with a Motorcycle that can keep up with the F6B's

If you attend ---> ALWAYS ride at your comfort level, this is NOT the place to prove your skills or hurt yourself trying to do so, you are responsible for your own actions , this event is just to share some nice riding amongst new friends.

Thursday early birds arrive between 2:00pm and 10:00pm
    Thursday night tentatively planned for early bird dinner at FAT Buddies Ribs & BBQ restaurant
    Thursday night.... meet and greet everyone under the Big Tent, have a couple of cold beers and introduce yourself.

Friday Tail of the DRAGON Ride day......RIGHT IN OUR BACK YARD (Friday will have the least amount of riders before the holiday weekend).
    Friday night, dinner at FATZ restaurant
    Friday night, after dinner.... Bike tinkering, looking at everyones accesories , socializing and consumption of some beverages under the Big Tent

Saturday morning group ride. Steve522 and Randy have the route already planned ....which includes MANY of the great roads in the North Carolina Mountains! We will be riding into Maggie Valley and stopping at the Wheels through time Motorcycle museum, Lunch location TBD
    Saturday evening at the hotel ....a Line-up photo of all the Bikes
    Saturday night.... Sparking up the Grill for an awesome cookout Dinner , auction for new accesories and prizes
    Saturday night .... Bike tinkering, socializing and consumption of some beverages under the Big Tent

Sunday... group ride, more scenic roads, waterfall route and stopping at Dillard House for Lunch in N. Georgia
    Sunday evening dinner (to be determined)
    Sunday night... Bike tinkering, socializing and consumption of some beverages under the Big Tent

Monday morning Riders depart

HOTEL Information .....

Microtel Inn & Suites
    81 Allman Drive
    Franklin, NC 28734

Reservations: 888- 403-1700
    Phone: 828- 349-9000

Hey...HEY...is there going to be a Long Distance Rider award...Huh? HUH ???

Rally

I would not want to miss the first ever F6B rally, so I will not. The wife and I are booked at the Microtel in Franklin at the $49 dollar rate. We never been to a rally. Never stayed at a Microtel (sounds micro like?). Note they do not have quest laundry machines but they do have a Wal-Mart. We shall survive. We're looking forward to meeting all you folks and I am especially looking forward to meeting you Miles. Yep you should get an award for distance travel. I wished it was me. I will certainly buy you a cold drink. We be arriving Thursday but must head out Sunday.
    I will post one of those Avatar things one day but I figure no rush. My RED F6B looks a lot like a RED F6B. There are several on here. Mine looks like that.
    Steve 0080 and whoever had a hand in putting this thing together "many thanks".

Cool

Your are welcome and we are glad to have you and your wife attend!!! Look me up and take this off my hands ( patch )...
    Attached Images Attached Images
    " Truth is often deemed rude, blunt and to the point which is why so few make their friend " Freddy Hayler ..352-267-1553 Sanford, FLA Gutterman6000@Gmail.com

Quote Originally Posted by Steve 0080 View Post
    Your are welcome and we are glad to have you and your wife attend!!! Look me up and take this off my hands ( patch )...
    Will do...

Just made reservations for Thursday and Friday nights. Hoping the family medical concerns will be cleared up by then

Someone asked about anyone coming with Torq Master mufflers. That would be me so you can find out what the Daytona's sound and look like.

Admin - Chief poop scooper Phantom's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Hornblower View Post
    Just made reservations for Thursday and Friday nights. Hoping the family medical concerns will be cleared up by then

Someone asked about anyone coming with Torq Master mufflers. That would be me so you can find out what the Daytona's sound and look like.
    HornBlower, glad to hear that you will join us and I hope the medical concerns disappear.