Official 1st Annual F6B Rally - Page 6
Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast

Thread: Official 1st Annual F6B Rally

Quote Originally Posted by Steve 0080 View Post
    Miles....done oh Miles, did you see the 3 rd and 4 th set of E/C lights in the trailer???

Steve, I did not see the EC lights in the trailer.

BUT...how about another request for the rally, since you have taken care of the Bike Wash for us..............how about finding a really good pin-stripper, that is willing to come set up at the rally for one or two days, and would be willing to do pin-stripping on our bikes.

I think it is fun to get a local artist to do the name and year of the rally, like: 2013 F6B Rally.....Franklin, NC.

On my '89 ElectraGlide, I did an 8 month trip all around North America, and visited every rally I could find during those 8 months, and I always had the pin-stripper that was working the rally do a small mural or signature piece of the rally, on the front of the batwing fairing of the HD. After 8 months on the road, that fairing was covered in art.

WOW!! you are a lot of work....... let me put that on my list........
    " Truth is often deemed rude, blunt and to the point which is why so few make their friend " Freddy Hayler ..352-267-1553 Sanford, FLA Gutterman6000@Gmail.com

First F6B rally

Quote Originally Posted by Steve 0080 View Post
    WOW!! you are a lot of work....... let me put that on my list........
    Hi Steve, my wife and I are heading out from Western Canada on Sept 24, doing 4 corners USA tour, this timing looks promising, we might be there for the last day, should we just go to the Microtel hotel to find out what's happening?

Admin - Chief poop scooper Phantom's Avatar

Hotel Rooms are vanishing !!!!!!

EVERYONE is welcomed including other Riders.

We will have an array of F6B accessories to raffle off and a few for door prizes

Who else is attending ??????????

Cool

Coyote 1998 ...Please come by...normally we leave on rides everyday at 9am You and everyone is/are invited to come and ride and hang out and enjoy the festivities......
    " Truth is often deemed rude, blunt and to the point which is why so few make their friend " Freddy Hayler ..352-267-1553 Sanford, FLA Gutterman6000@Gmail.com

Not that far away guys. Rally time will be here before we know it. Right now I'm working for an adapter for the Honda micro-sized luggage rack so I can put a decent size tour pak on it. We will be there and expecting sunshine because we've had enough rain for the whole year.

Quote Originally Posted by Limbuck View Post
    Not that far away guys. Rally time will be here before we know it. Right now I'm working for an adapter for the Honda micro-sized luggage rack so I can put a decent size tour pak on it. We will be there and expecting sunshine because we've had enough rain for the whole year.

GOOD Times will be had by everyone that attends I will enjoy meeting everyone.

What Limbuck said …… Rain, Rain go away, I hate riding in the rain

Heading out to the Rally

Where is everyone coming from to meet in North Carolina. It would be great if some us could meet on the way down and ride in together. I am riding from Northern Va. right off 95. If someone is passing through Va. I would be happy to meet up. I plan to head down on Thursday morning. According to google maps it is a 7hr ride from where I live in Fredericksburg just to give some of you a frame of reference passing through Virginia.

Quote Originally Posted by cwjj2001 View Post
    Where is everyone coming from to meet in North Carolina. It would be great if some us could meet on the way down and ride in together. I am riding from Northern Va. right off 95. If someone is passing through Va. I would be happy to meet up. I plan to head down on Thursday morning. According to google maps it is a 7hr ride from where I live in Fredericksburg just to give some of you a frame of reference passing through Virginia.

There is a FLORIDA group of Riders meeting at 7:00 am Thursday Morning in Lake City (EXIT 427 ((aka Route 90)) off I-75) at the Cracker Barrel. Departure time will be 8:00 am on the dot.

This is near I-10 and I-75 , we will also have a 7-8 hour ride up from this meeting point.
    There are several Motels at this exit if you are coming up the day before and want to rest before the ride up on Thursday.

Route from florida?

Phantom, are you doing 75/985/441 to Franklin?