Anticipation

Thread: Anticipation

Anticipation

Convinced my wife to share our next vacation on an epic ride! Downer is I have to wait till early September. The good news is 7 days of riding the following route:

Phoenix to Zion National Park Utah - onto Bryce Canyon, swing past the Arches park, then onto Telluride CO to spend 2.5 days hiking, chilling in town, partying. Then back home to Phoenix.

Should be a super scenic and fun trip. Will be a nice reward for enduring 100+ degrees for 3 months!

For those of you in cooler climates enjoy your summer riding months - summer is our off season.

JB

Quote Originally Posted by JBnAZ View Post
    summer is our off season.

JB

There's no off season in Phoenix. I ride south all winter and north all summer.

Sounds like a really fun trip you have planned though.

Just did a lot of that ride, RT 12 and 24 in Utah are awesome. Utah is just amazing to ride through you'll have a great trip. utah12_zps42379b49.jpgutah10_zps8e3d67c1.jpg

I do ride in the heat of the summer but not as often as in our "other" season.

Speedy - good info, thanks. I am totally jacked about the trip and all the sights we will see.

Quote Originally Posted by JBnAZ View Post
    Convinced my wife to share our next vacation on an epic ride! Downer is I have to wait till early September. The good news is 7 days of riding the following route:
    Phoenix to Zion National Park Utah - onto Bryce Canyon, swing past the Arches park, then onto Telluride CO to spend 2.5 days hiking, chilling in town, partying. Then back home to Phoenix.

You'll have one helluva trip. Not many better riding roads around. If you haven't already planned it, you might want to chill a couple of days at altitude before the hiking.

Ride safe and enjoy! Looking forward to the ride report.