Getting VERY close - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Getting VERY close

Congrats! And welcome!

Moderator / V-twin Gobbler GiddyupF6B's Avatar
    I thought I was getting a good deal at $19,600 base, $21,600 otd but I guess I need to do a little more negotiating.

Quick iced coffee after the tradional inaugural cruise to the beach.

It is beautiful,

Cool

Congrats..................Now come to the F6B Rally and show it off!!!!
    " Truth is often deemed rude, blunt and to the point which is why so few make their friend " Freddy Hayler ..352-267-1553 Sanford, FLA Gutterman6000@Gmail.com

In the words of Jackie Gleason (dating myself), "And awaaaaaaaaaay we go."

DSC_2984.jpgDSC_2985.jpgDSC_2987.jpgDSC_2988.jpgDSC_2989.jpg

Me Too

Quote Originally Posted by SteveM View Post
    This morning, my 2007 VFR left with its new owner aboard, cash in my pocket.

Money is so cheap that I'm going to finance about half the cost of the F6B. I'm already approved by Honda FS for the 1.99% financing.

A request quote has been sent to and acknowledged by my local dealer, from whom I have purchased 5 bikes, 2 cars my snowblower and generator. I prefer to have the initial price negotiation not be face to face. If the dealer thinks through my purchase history and the money everybody knows the dealer has in the bike and replies with a good discount it's an easy deal. If the dealer leads with list price, things get more difficult.
    Sold my bike about a month ago, soon will be making a trip to Arkansas hopefully before September.

Looks very nice. Honda did a great job in offering this bike along side the fully equipped Wing. All the 6 cylinder goodness with handling, luggage, comfort and tunes with i-pod integration......kind of a hard combo not to buy, especially at some of the low prices quoted here.