Driver Per Lowering?

Thread: Driver Per Lowering?

Driver Per Lowering?

Has anyone lowered the driver pegs, stock or Kury? I'm 6'5 and could use an additional 1 to 2 inches of leg straightening but I don't want to "drag" the pegs in corners. Sources for lowering kits? Thanks.

I'm 6'6 and I to share you problem. I think the best thing to do is raise your seat height.
    i'm already scraping pegs in hard corners

Quote Originally Posted by buefchris View Post
    I'm 6'6 and I to share you problem. I think the best thing to do is raise your seat height.
    i'm already scraping pegs in hard corners
    Have you raised your seat? Is it the stock seat or an aftermarket? I'm sure my pegs are going to scrape once i'm a little more comfortable on the bike since I actively seek out "twisty's".

Look at Ultimate’s seats…I believe the King seat will raise you some….http://www.ultimateseats.ca/goldwingF6B.html
    " Truth is often deemed rude, blunt and to the point which is why so few make their friend " Freddy Hayler ..352-267-1553 Sanford, FLA Gutterman6000@Gmail.com

Moderator / V-twin Gobbler GiddyupF6B's Avatar
    The Ultimate King seat will raise you up, the Kury mini floor boards give you a lower foot position without sacrificing too much in the corners. I'm 6'3 with this set up and it's much more comfortable than stock.