I've done one or two dumb things in my years motorcycling, but this one deserves a really big candle on the cupcake in celebration. In an effort to protect my really bad factory paint and after spending everyday for a week waxing the bike into gleaming perfection, I added 3M's plastic body panel paint protection sold by Tankslappers for the bike. Thank you Wingstuff for distributing a truly inferior product, one that gives the bike an obvious dull, rough orange peel finish, with numerous surface imperfections and roller marks already in the material. Worse yet, the diagram showing the product greatly exaggerates how much is being covered and where. Key areas are not addressed by this product. The finish is so crude it makes the bike look really 3rd rate. Sure it may protect the paint but from what? In this case the cure is worse than the disease and it wasn't cheap to have professionally installed. There are better products out there, learn from my mistake and don't buy 3M body panel paint protection. You will hate it as much as me.