Please help, upcoming Colorado trip - Page 2
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Please help, upcoming Colorado trip

Elroy, I mean no disrespect but I think you should sell your F6b or get new friends. You sound like your embarassed for your F6b and that kinda pisses me off. I ride what I like and don't care what anybody thinks [ I"ve had Wings for 30 years] and I don't care what anybody else rides, I just respect they ride. I think you should just go buy a Harley because when people bring them up it's because they really want one.

Don't mess with my 'pepper' Scotrod's Avatar
    Eh, when you're 27, you look at things a bit differently than folks in their 40's-90's,,,

Back when I was 27, loud and unruly had it's appeal, and folks with 'different viewpoints' just might need to be educated,,,

Now, 'loud and unruly' isn't desired, (Quality over quantity) and folks with different viewpoints can just keep on livin in their own world,,,

Quote Originally Posted by jakec View Post
    Elroy, I mean no disrespect but I think you should sell your F6b or get new friends. You sound like your embarassed for your F6b and that kinda pisses me off. I ride what I like and don't care what anybody thinks [ I"ve had Wings for 30 years] and I don't care what anybody else rides, I just respect they ride. I think you should just go buy a Harley because when people bring them up it's because they really want one.
    No offense taken Jake, but friends and coworkers are two different things. As I said, a large reason I wanted to take the Vulc, was to spite the Harley owners. I probably paid less for mine new and got much more bike, sounds as good, and has been trouble free for 7years, than they paid for theirs several years used. I'm not sure why it would "piss" you off...seems a little unnecessary, but as you said, to each his own. I'll ignore that last sentence as I don't like it when people presume to know others intents and desires.....especially when drawing conclusions from a forum post.

Quote Originally Posted by Scotrod View Post
    Eh, when you're 27, you look at things a bit differently than folks in their 40's-90's,,,

Back when I was 27, loud and unruly had it's appeal, and folks with 'different viewpoints' just might need to be educated,,,

Now, 'loud and unruly' isn't desired, (Quality over quantity) and folks with different viewpoints can just keep on livin in their own world,,,
    Now if I could only pull trigger on some F6 exhaust I'd have the best of both worlds!

Quote Originally Posted by Elroy View Post
    Now if I could only pull trigger on some F6 exhaust I'd have the best of both worlds!
    For what it's worth Elroy, I bought my 1st Goldwing 1500 SE I was a youngin' just like you at 27! I have only left the wing world for a 4 year midlife crisis called a Kawasaki Concourse 14. And yes it was a painful as it sounds.

To each his own but w/ the 6 there is want for little else.
    "Great Britain's a great country, but it's not an idea ... that's how we see [America] around the world, one of the greatest ideas in human history." Bono

Quote Originally Posted by Scotrod View Post

Could not have put it any better!

Opinions are like A$$holes, everyone has one and they all stink except yours!
    "Great Britain's a great country, but it's not an idea ... that's how we see [America] around the world, one of the greatest ideas in human history." Bono

vance and hines monster ovals....they are grerat...love mine...btw wingstuff is a sponsor of the website...they hooked me up very quickly
    you will be way happy
    call and ask for Rodney...he jumped on my order

Don't mess with my 'pepper' Scotrod's Avatar

Sounds like ya need to add some pipes on your 'to-do' list!!!

No offense taken Jake, but friends and coworkers are two different things. As I said, a large reason I wanted to take the Vulc, was to spite the Harley owners. I probably paid less for mine new and got much more bike, sounds as good, and has been trouble free for 7years, than they paid for theirs several years used. I'm not sure why it would "piss" you off...seems a little unnecessary, but as you said, to each his own. I'll ignore that last sentence as I don't like it when people presume to know others intents and desires.....especially when drawing conclusions from a forum post.
    Definitely, you should ride for spite and despicableness. Some of the best times in a person's life can come when making other people feel small.

Quote Originally Posted by miramiramira View Post
    Definitely, you should ride for spite and despicableness. Some of the best times in a person's life can come when making other people feel small.
    To some degree, isn't that the mentality of some Harley riders? I've been told to "get a real bike" by some of those folk at gas stations and other gatherings when on my Kawi. Regardless I think some people are reading way too much into my OP....I love my old bike and my 6, but love the sound of the Kawi. I'm going to be in loud "company" on the trip, just wanted thoughts and opinions thats all...didn't mean to upset any folk.