Please help, upcoming Colorado trip - Page 3
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Please help, upcoming Colorado trip

Quote Originally Posted by smokinjoe187 View Post
    vance and hines monster ovals....they are grerat...love mine...btw wingstuff is a sponsor of the website...they hooked me up very quickly
    you will be way happy
    call and ask for Rodney...he jumped on my order
    Thanks for the contact Joe. I like the V&H but think I like the cobras a bit better.

Quote Originally Posted by hoglaw View Post
    I love my new F6B and think you made the best choice. The Vulcan won't impress anyone, much less Harley owners. At best it was an attempt to copy a proven product rather than staying with what Kawasaki does best. And, although I'm old I hardly consider the F6B an old guy's bike...too much power and excellent handling. Enjoy your trip.
    Thanks for the constructiveness Hog :-) I will enjoy it.

Don't mess with my 'pepper' Scotrod's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Elroy View Post
    To some degree, isn't that the mentality of some Harley riders? I've been told to "get a real bike" by some of those folk at gas stations and other gatherings when on my Kawi. :
    Down here in Houston, there are simply too many 'other' bikes out and about to believe 'There's only one, and it's HD!'

It's very rare here to have anybody start blowing phases like that out in the wind,,, (At least not without the intent of HUMOR, andcertainly not in an attempt to be little some ones ride based purely on the manufacturer.)

Now, I have heard, and I can believe, that in some, eh, crap, how do I say it,,,,, in some places that may not be as modern, diversified, and generally accepting as Houston, that there may be a bit more of the of the 'full of hot air' mentality, but,,,

The neat part is,,, when ya get to my age, hearing chit like that just makes ya smile!!!