The 6 is the first new bike in 30+ years. 60th Birthday present for myself. Wife wanted the full wing, wanted that couch rocket. I researched for months and pulled the trigger on the 6 in March. Been a battle since.....she hated it. I got seat extender, big Corbin backrest, rolled shock to the softest, rode trying to avoid every divot in the road and make the smoothest shifts.....nothing was working. She even said a harley would have been better. That one hurt as I never had or really wanted a harley. The few times she rode were painful, no tunes, trying to be perfect, until tonight. She actually suggested the ride. I said eff it and hooked the Iphone into the bag and set up the tunes and took off on an extraordinary upstate NY night. The weather was perfect, the roads were smooth as silk (Thanks NYS DOT!) and then Melissa Etheridge was singing "Baby You can sleep while I drive". I just cranked it and reached back and grabbed her hand.....thats the moment she fell in love with the big black 6.

I love it when I'm right!