What more is there??? - Page 3
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: What more is there???

Moderator / V-twin Gobbler GiddyupF6B's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Bama Bagger View Post
    Hey wait for me......I'm catching up!

Hey GiddyupF6B,

I'm planning on putting the K&N Filter when the stocker is shot. Which Rear speakers w/ amp system are you looking at? I know some others on the forum have done some research/movement on this mod but I have not turned towards it yet. At the least I might drop a small sub-woofer in one of the saddle bags! Any advice would be great!
    The K&N definitely makes the bike a little peppier when combined with an exhaust. I will get serious about the audio over the winter. My friend is an audio Guru so he will be guiding me on this one. I have nothing for you yet but when I do it I will post (show off) my results.

Don't mess with my 'pepper' Scotrod's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by XKnight View Post
    I don't plan on adding too much to the F6 other than a tall windshield (already done), some kind of throttle lock, maybe a Mustang seat, handlebar risers and a belly pan. One of my rationalizations for going back to Honda was that I wouldn't be spending thousands in accessories.
    Quote Originally Posted by unsub View Post
    That's how it all starts.
    Yep, starts off kinda small and 'innocent, then,,,

Quote Originally Posted by Bama Bagger View Post
    mostly it's been for added functionality purposes especially in the lighting arena both for seeing better and being seen!
    That's EXACTLY what the 'rolling light-show' guy said!!!!

Nah,,,, if it makes ya smile,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, do it!!!

Yes Sir! You've got it right, Sir!
    Thanks Jim - a.k.a. Bama Bagger

"Experience hath shewn, that even under the best forms of government those entrusted with power have, in time, and by slow operations, perverted it into tyranny".

~ Thomas Jefferson

Okay...there is obviously more that I have missed! Just added (ordered) the Ultimate Passenger Back Rest 3" extender. My daughter said the way the pad is now it's just a butt snugger. I hope to have some photos posted by Monday of all of the mods I have completed for this F6B Lady Friend of Mine!

"Experience hath shewn, that even under the best forms of government those entrusted with power have, in time, and by slow operations, perverted it into tyranny".

~ Thomas Jefferson

Okay here are some photos! (Set number 1)

~ Thomas Jefferson

Modification Photos (Set number2)
    Attached Images Attached Images

~ Thomas Jefferson

Gotta love the saddlebag key!
    John (Jay) Bettua
    2014 F6b Red- sold 2016
    2020 Goldwing Matte Black
    Retired U.S. Air Force MSgt

I think I counted 31 add ons.... well that is a good start...let me see where my list is........ oh yea.... 69 and that does not count trailer or trailer stuff or GPS's I have three of those....

This is a secret list...the wife has no knowledge of!!!!!!
    " Truth is often deemed rude, blunt and to the point which is why so few make their friend " Freddy Hayler ..352-267-1553 Sanford, FLA Gutterman6000@Gmail.com

Oh ...70...forgot to add the last shield to the list....Clearview sport small lt grey

Bama... I wish I had gone with the acc bar you have...but did not see it until I had the RAM mounts installed....I am now taking stuff off to put something different on!!!
    Attached Images Attached Images
    " Truth is often deemed rude, blunt and to the point which is why so few make their friend " Freddy Hayler ..352-267-1553 Sanford, FLA Gutterman6000@Gmail.com

Holy smokes! nice work. Now could you tell me more about the batman light..