Warning - Manuals
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Warning - Manuals

Warning - Manuals

Don't purchase manuals from www.service-shop-repair-manual.com. They are NOT as advertised. They are cheap copies of black and white. There are color pictures in the original manual they printed in black and white. They are not the same as you would get from the dealer.

Admin, delete if I am out of line here.
    Former owner of a 99 Valkyrie for 15 years.

Quote Originally Posted by zeus661 View Post
    Don't purchase manuals from www.service-shop-repair-manual.com. They are NOT as advertised. They are cheap copies of black and white. There are color pictures in the original manual they printed in black and white. They are not the same as you would get from the dealer.
    That's good info to have, thanks.
    The web site seems to be a bit misleading ... ???

"......These are new, dealer/factory service/shop repair manuals just as the dealers have and use. NOT a CD manual and NOT derived from a CD manual! Why pay more?"

Can anyone recommend a manual just for F6B's or Goldwing 1800/F6b ??

This one covers it ALL...
    Attached Images Attached Images
    " Truth is often deemed rude, blunt and to the point which is why so few make their friend " Freddy Hayler ..352-267-1553 Sanford, FLA Gutterman6000@Gmail.com

Who needs a manual? Just start taking it apart and hope you don't break stuff.

On second thought, get a manual.

Can something be downloaded of the web, Much better option for me, have one for my M109R.

Admin - Chief poop scooper Phantom's Avatar

With all due respect, everyone needs to be respectful of copyright laws.

Someone has gone through the expense of detailing all aspects of the required maintenance for our bikes and produced a perfect 3 ring binder. The cost is normally $70-$90 from a reputable source. You should be able to recover that small investment on the FIRST repair that you perform on your F6B. Just the savings from being able to remove parts without breaking them will make this manual valuable. I personally DO NOT condone pirating someone else's material and would ask that our membership simply purchase the actual manual. Thank You in advance for understanding.

You can order direct from Honda of Russellville or Wingstuff

I currently own 4 motorcycles and own the respective manuals for each motorcycle. They have paid for themselves many times over, well worth the money.

Successful people build each other up. They motivate, inspire and push each other. Unsuccessful people just hate, blame and complain.

Quote Originally Posted by zeus661 View Post

I got suckered into buying one of these. Thanks for posting so others can know.

Quote Originally Posted by Phantom View Post

With all due respect, everyone needs to be respectful of copyright laws.

Someone has gone through the expense of detailing all aspects of the required maintenance for our bikes and produced a perfect 3 ring binder. The cost is normally $70-$90 from a reputable source. You should be able to recover that small investment on the FIRST repair that you perform on your F6B. Just the savings from being able to remove parts without breaking them will make this manual valuable. I personally DO NOT condone pirating someone else's material and would ask that our membership simply purchase the actual manual. Thank You in advance for understanding.

You can order direct from Honda of Russellville or Wingstuff

I currently own 4 motorcycles and own the respective manuals for each motorcycle. They have paid for themselves many times over, well worth the money.

I bought mine from them also and never gave it a thought until this post . I would rather be able to put it in a 3 ring binder so you can open it up all the way. I know that I could have the holes punched and do it but.... I thought that they were an authorized distributor.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Retired USAF
    1974 - 1994

Me too. All the info is there just a photo copy. Thats what ya get for being a cheapskate. Should have bought from Helm but at the time it was $25 more.
    2013 F6B in black of course