With a few additions (throttlemeister, Madstad screen, MP3 luggage rack, heated gear cabling, USB port, GPS/phone mount, fork brace, belly pan) I have the tourer I always dreamed of. All day comfortable, easy to manage at low speeds, easy to get on and off the stand, plenty of power, quiet on the road, great weather protection, confident handling... my wish list for this bike is very very short (cruise, ABS, bluetooth, higher quality suspension, remote side case release), way too short for me to remotely consider another bike. This is it for me, I am riding this beast until it falls apart or until they come out with a new F6B that has the extra stuff I really want. The F6B is an awesome, amazing bike. ****ing killer machine.

Frankly I don't like going faster than 100 anyway. Things can go tits up in a hurry at that speed. This is what happened to a Concours I was riding with when it got a speed wobble at 100 mph:

Attachment 6614

Homey never knew what hit him. Thank god for him he landed 150 feet away into the sand on Panamint Valley Road and only got a broken ankle; if he'd hit the pavement who knows how bad he might have been hurt. No thanks!