I had my black standard for only a few months. My Hurricane(a '93 in really good condition) sits beside her-or him I haven't decided yet:-).Between the two I have everything I need. The F6B is frickin' perfect for what I love it for.
Went from Denver to Madison Wis for the wing ding as the maiden voyage. No cruise and I didn't miss it. Don't think I want to ride without instant control of my speed and it didn't bother my 64 year old wrist at all. I do have the palm thingy on it.The stock seat with a backrest was good but started being a pain around 600 miles - Mustang looks good and most seem to like it. Saw one on Choptop's bike,yeah, that's coming....looking good Sir.....
Bike was fast when I wanted it to be,I hit 115 without really knowing it's going that fast,no problem .I am learning parking lot with it but no complaints. Handled exceptionally at speed,I have a beer story I can tell you as far as high speed maneuverability but not here for brevity's sake.
All in all My wish list on performance is short. A belly pan will be necessary as I got caught in the wind on some high overpasses at speed-that was really unsettling.Lights for night riding,Mustang seat.
My suspension is just over halfway which was good with the load on the road ,great in Colorado twisties,on which you will NOT do 115 -125 on (not sure how you define 'twisties' )
Long/short,this bike is perfect to me. I like the wind and rode about 200 miles in the rain only thing I'm thinking about is making that short windshield black. (we'll see how I feel about the height when it gets cold:-)
The other things I would add are cosmetic,lower cowl lights, maybe doctor up the rear brake and signals,I saw the 'black chrome' sides at the show and kinda liked that,blackout turn signals,and if I could find them and be sure they are reliable "angel eyes" for the main head lights.
Aside from that it's perfect. I have to agree with the guys if you really don't like it sell it to me cheap :-) The only thing better than having one - is having two !!
Harley !?!? kidding right ? to each his/her own my friend......