Bad things about the F6B... - Page 7
Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: Bad things about the F6B...

Quote Originally Posted by FlatSixBagger View Post
    Do not get me wrong I rarely go over 100, but wanted to test capabilities, I am actually very happy with the motorcycle except for lack of cruise, I new Roadglide for 2015 has been release, I will look at but doubt it will be as good as the F6B but will need a solution to cruise I ride 15,000-30,000 and lack of cruise which I thought I could do without may have been in error.
    I have installed cruse control on mine, and I love it.
    With just this addition it makes this the best bike I have 'owned
    for long rides. The only thing better would be a full wing. I have had many Harleys
    and don,t feel they are as good for over the road.
    shortleg

your friends who ride American v twins will not be able too keep up with you..........ha ha ha ......no way .....the f6b is one bad ass bagger,any one who claims other wise f.o.s .......

Almost went to a Victory, then I test rode the new american V twin

GaTeach
    This whole thread is blasphemy and needs to be burned at the stake.

shooter
    I'll give you a match Teach.

Quote Originally Posted by Cheesyryder View Post
    Almost went to a Victory, then I test rode the new american V twin
    There is no such thing as the "new American V-Twin" as that technology has been around since 1889. It's like saying the "new Model T", yes they're sticking it on a new frame, putting a lot of bows and whistles on it but it's an engine that's been around before WWI.

GaTeach
    Who has the marshmallows?

Attachment 22601

It's like we used to say you can put a silk hat on a pig, or a HOG, it's still a pig, or a HOG.

Big Bike

First, I understand all your concerns. But on the otherhand, Ive never had a bike I didn't need or want to upgrade. My 2016 is my dream bike and I love it. just got the ultimate king seat. As Shooter said, this is the finest motorcycle seat available. My goal is to save up for the Traxxion suspension upgrade. But its pretty good as is. 9 different aftermarket windshields for this bike. And don't forget she is over 800 lbs without a driver. I think it handles well for such a big bike. Extremely reliable too. So enjoy the strengths and fix the issues and ride nirvana. The F6B!

kat_22693_03181508.jpg

Some people wouldn't be happy if you hung them with a new rope

I find everything he had for things he didn't like to be a none entity on my 2015 Deluxe, the things I did not like I changed, just making the bike yours is part of owning a new machine. Your looking for a custom fit in an off the rack world and expecting it to meet your every expectation. Well just sell it and order what you want from the get go! I had chrome pipes installed and a baggershield on it before I drove it off the dealers lot. Shortly after that was the Russell Day-long custom seat and the chrome frame covers, and the value accessories chrome kick stand. I expected to have to change things to make the bike mine. There is not such thing as one fits all in the motorcycle world and you shouldn't expect it to be that way. I have alter every motorcycle I have purchased over the years.