Utopia adapter to Mustang Fastback - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Utopia adapter to Mustang Fastback

Interested

I'm interested... Did anything ever happen with this?

Quote Originally Posted by Jayrock View Post
    I'm interested... Did anything ever happen with this?
    Hey Guys, I've gotten busier than a one arm paper Hanger. I made the one adapter bracket for myself and It works great with the Utopia on the Mustang. But when I explained to those interested that's its only the adapter bracket for the Utopia Back rest assembly. That you must first buy the Utopia, buy my bracket, then reshape the back rest, and have a new cover made, know one seemed interested interested. I've since redirected and gotten busy with other projects.

I may have the Tuck and Roll Mustang with the adapted Utopia backrest for sale in the future. I'm toying with the Idea of getting a custom fitted seat for my big fat A. Being a tall guy my knees cramp a bit after a 600 mile day with the mustang...........Dickie

Quote Originally Posted by dickiedeals View Post
    Hey Guys, I've gotten busier than a one arm paper Hanger. I made the one adapter bracket for myself and It works great with the Utopia on the Mustang. But when I explained to those interested that's its only the adapter bracket for the Utopia Back rest assembly. That you must first buy the Utopia, buy my bracket, then reshape the back rest, and have a new cover made, know one seemed interested interested. I've since redirected and gotten busy with other projects.

I may have the Tuck and Roll Mustang with the adapted Utopia backrest for sale in the future. I'm toying with the Idea of getting a custom fitted seat for my big fat A. Being a tall guy my knees cramp a bit after a 600 mile day with the mustang...........Dickie
    Definitely interested in a Utopia backrest for the Mustang seat I just installed on the wife's F6B.
    What is involved?
    '97 Valkyrie Tourer, SOLD!
    '98 Valkyrie Tourer, traded for wife's F6B
    '99 Valkyrie Tourer, traded in on MY NEW F6B!!!!
    '05 Shadow Spirit 750 traded for wife's F6B
    '05 Triumph Rocket 3, gone but not forgotten
    2013 F6B, black standard.
    2013 F6B, red Deluxe for the wife.