Political Rant....
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Political Rant....

" Truth is often deemed rude, blunt and to the point which is why so few make their friend " Freddy Hayler ..352-267-1553 Sanford, FLA Gutterman6000@Gmail.com

Use your vote don't whine

Did...twice....problem now is there are too many getting a check...the game is over!
    " Truth is often deemed rude, blunt and to the point which is why so few make their friend " Freddy Hayler ..352-267-1553 Sanford, FLA Gutterman6000@Gmail.com

Really?!
    You had to bring this political crap to the forum?
    "1.21 gigawatts?! 1.21 GIGAWATTS??! Great Scott!!"

I vote AND whine!

Admin - Chief poop scooper Phantom's Avatar
    I vote, bang my head and then cry then bitch when the guvment steals my money.

Nothing wrong with these political posts, just need to place them in the "Off-Topic".

Cordial discussions are encouraged, learning different view points are educating and agreeing to disagree is sometimes the outcome.

You can always ignore the post. We are adults , let's act as such.

Successful people build each other up. They motivate, inspire and push each other. Unsuccessful people just hate, blame and complain.

Quote Originally Posted by Ixol Phaane View Post
    Really?!
    You had to bring this political crap to the forum?
    It is a test....it is call hit the ignore button or don't open when properly marked.....

Don't mess with my 'pepper' Scotrod's Avatar
    Yeah, I avoid the 'off-topic' section whenever possible.

Sometimes it's hard to do as I automatically hit 'new posts' every time I log in, and I don't pay any attention to what section those posts are in...

Steve did put a good title on the thread, letting folks know it was Political right from the start.

Sometimes, we aren't so lucky to get a 'warning' in the title,,, Some times the title is like "You won't believe this!!!" and then you end up steppin right in the middle of it,,,

I saw this one and was able to carefully step around it!

(As far as Politics,,,, Steve's kinda 'like that',,,,, I'm thinking all the blue hairs down there in Florida are rubbin off on him! )

Quote Originally Posted by Phantom View Post
    I vote, bang my head and then cry then bitch when the guvment steals my money.

Nothing wrong with these political posts, just need to place them in the "Off-Topic".

Cordial discussions are encouraged, learning different view points are educating and agreeing to disagree is sometimes the outcome.

You can always ignore the post. We are adults , let's act as such.
    Exactly, Phantom!!

And as Scotrod stated, Steve titled it plainly enough. And I agree w/ Steve! I do believe and we just keep

Now back to F6B stuff!!! Who wants to listen to a guy w/ a bra on his head for Pete Sake!

The unfortunate truth is the left doesn't want the right to have a voice anywhere, even in our off-topic section. They can't argue with the truth in this video (I saw nothing exaggerated or untrue in it) so they just want to squelch it. What is happening to America is sad and frankly, frightening.
    Ken (Hornblower)