Political Rant.... - Page 2
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Political Rant....

Left/Right government in power everywhere sucks, use your democratic vote that's what it's there for.

A friend of mine on the RUNE Board taught me BOHICA....... which means bend over here it comes again....sadly we keep bending over and no one says anything.... I will not bend over w/o a fight and if I must I prefer lube!!!
    " Truth is often deemed rude, blunt and to the point which is why so few make their friend " Freddy Hayler ..352-267-1553 Sanford, FLA Gutterman6000@Gmail.com

Pretty hard to think a vote counts anymore when most Democrats are masters at "rigging and corrupting" elections with unscrupulous methods of buying votes.....JMHO

Scotrod: (As far as Politics,,,, Steve's kinda 'like that',,,,, I'm thinking all the blue hairs down there in Florida are rubbin off on him! )

When ever the board gets sleepy , I add a little color to liven things up.... instead of sitting around singing and holding hands, I try to get the ole blood flowing!!!
    " Truth is often deemed rude, blunt and to the point which is why so few make their friend " Freddy Hayler ..352-267-1553 Sanford, FLA Gutterman6000@Gmail.com

Don't mess with my 'pepper' Scotrod's Avatar
    There's a lot of 'ME' out there right now and very little 'US'. More finger pointing than hand shaking going on...

Until all parties involved believe in and can accept compromise, I believe we can expect more of the same.

Typically, unity of this type doesn't occur until after a common foe or threat is present. Right now, that foe is (insert your fellow Americans political party here)

Sure wish WW3 would get started so we can quit bickering amongst ourselves and direct our efforts and aggressions elsewhere.

Don't mess with my 'pepper' Scotrod's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Steve 0080 View Post

When ever the board gets sleepy , I add a little color to liven things up.... instead of sitting around singing and holding hands, I try to get the ole blood flowing!!!
    I've never done that!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Scotrod View Post
    There's a lot of 'ME' out there right now and very little 'US'. More finger pointing than hand shaking going on...

Until all parties involved believe in and can accept compromise, I believe we can expect more of the same.

Typically, unity of this type doesn't occur until after a common foe or threat is present. Right now, that foe is (insert your fellow Americans political party here)

Sure wish WW3 would get started so we can quit bickering amongst ourselves and direct our efforts and aggressions elsewhere.

+1...sad but true....

The nation has reached the tipping point, more people are on the take or just don't care than work and have the IQ to know what's really happening.
    Obama and the democrats have successfully made over 6 million Americans fall below the poverty level, added a record 11,000 people per day to SNAP to grow food stamp dependence by 50%, increased black unemployment to 13% and hispanic unemployment to 9%, caused the average family income to drop $4,000, killed the 40 hour work week and now have a record 11 million people on disability payments.
    Democrats win by destroying the middle class and creating more misery and dependence on wasteful and inefficient government programs. Way to go Obama!

YUP!

Good Lord the post was labeled 'POLITICAL RANT' WTH did you all think was in it?
    Just don't friggen open it if ya don't want to be exposed to something political. Sheesh!
    Thanks Steve, I on the other hand, welcome it. I know it hurts some to see/read/listen about what is going on and they prefer to stick their heads in the sand because it's too tough to take. But it's pretty much all there in the video but most will ignore it and just go on about their merry way. Sad isn't it?

"America the movie is a good idea, and one long overdue. It's imperfect, much like the country itself, but its mission of defending a nation under assault from within is valiant to the core." Quote from Breitbart News movie review on "America: Imagine the World Without Her"

This may be just what I need to see this weekend!

Happy early 4th of July Everyone!

I'm outta here!!
    "Great Britain's a great country, but it's not an idea ... that's how we see [America] around the world, one of the greatest ideas in human history." Bono