rear rack for f6b
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: rear rack for f6b

rear rack for f6b

This is a new rear rack that i make for the f6b, it is 3/16 aluminum plate, can be powder coated any color.

The rack with spacers is $200.00 U.S. you also have to have the honda mounting kit for the passenger back rest, that part is $100.00 in black or red.

Powder coating is about 30.00 us thanks dale

Admin - Chief poop scooper Phantom's Avatar
    Dale, Very nice workmanship

Can you still use the Honda backrest with the rack?

crudedude

Quote Originally Posted by hondabikepro View Post
    This is a new rear rack that i make for the f6b, it is 3/16 aluminum plate, can be powder coated any color.

The rack with spacers is $200.00 U.S. you also have to have the honda mounting kit for the passenger back rest, that part is $100.00 in black or red.

Dale, I'd like one in flat black, as pictured. I have the mounting kit. Advise about payment. Thanks, Lance

wattsx

This is hot.

Quote Originally Posted by crudedude View Post
    Dale, I'd like one in flat black, as pictured. I have the mounting kit. Advise about payment. Thanks, Lance
    Thanks Dale, saw a picture from Jeremy with Hyperlites attached underneath. So kool!

O

TennX
    Man that thing cries out for a removable trunk.....good job

Quote Originally Posted by TennX View Post
    Man that thing cries out for a removable trunk.....good job
    Yep, first time I saw that, I thought, "some idiot will put a tour pak on it!"

TennX
    Quote Originally Posted by chipmaker View Post
    Yep, first time I saw that, I thought, "some idiot will put a tour pak on it!"
    Ive been called worse....

Quote Originally Posted by hondabikepro View Post

Dale, here's an idea, how about offering this same rack in a form that can be mounted backwards...meaning on top of the rear passenger seating area, so that for riders that ride solo, and want to put a bag onto the rack...mounted over the rear wheel/on top of the passenger seat...can do so. The rack can be spun around (by you) have the mounting holes reversed so that they still line up to the backrest mounting bolts, and...(this is the fun part)...you could use Rubber Baby Buggy Bumpers to have the bottom of the rack rest onto the existing passenger grab rails of the bike, so that nothing gets scratched. You would probably need to install dowel spacers between the rack and the mounting holes where the bolts go, to raise the rack up just enough to clear the rear seat, but just barely over the rear seat, so that the Rubber Baby Buggy Bumpers could rest on the passenger grab rails.

Quote Originally Posted by Miles View Post
    Dale, here's an idea, how about offering this same rack in a form that can be mounted backwards...meaning on top of the rear passenger seating area, so that for riders that ride solo, and want to put a bag onto the rack...mounted over the rear wheel/on top of the passenger seat...can do so. The rack can be spun around (by you) have the mounting holes reversed so that they still line up to the backrest mounting bolts, and...(this is the fun part)...you could use Rubber Baby Buggy Bumpers to have the bottom of the rack rest onto the existing passenger grab rails of the bike, so that nothing gets scratched. You would probably need to install dowel spacers between the rack and the mounting holes where the bolts go, to raise the rack up just enough to clear the rear seat, but just barely over the rear seat, so that the Rubber Baby Buggy Bumpers could rest on the passenger grab rails.
    Excellent idea Miles!!!!! I would sign up for that version as I ride solo 100% of the time and like to have the rear deck area unencumbered.