cobra exhaust

Thread: cobra exhaust

cobra exhaust

looking to buy the cobra slip on exhaust with the scalloped tips, cant find any info on the forum on this exhaust as to loudness or drone as most members are using the 626 exhaust, would appreciate any feedback from the members. thanks for your input.

I have a set of Cobras on my bike....which set are you in reference to...where is the link so we know what you are asking???
    Attached Images Attached Images
    " Truth is often deemed rude, blunt and to the point which is why so few make their friend " Freddy Hayler ..352-267-1553 Sanford, FLA Gutterman6000@Gmail.com

cobra exhaust

thanks for the reply the set i am refering to are the pipe you have on the right side of your bike with a different tip not the cobra with the three pipes.........tks.......bobo

go to U tube and search F6B and Cobra/Truck Stacks...there is a Vid for you.....
    " Truth is often deemed rude, blunt and to the point which is why so few make their friend " Freddy Hayler ..352-267-1553 Sanford, FLA Gutterman6000@Gmail.com

cobra exhaust

thanks for the info checked out the site gives me an idea of the sound not to loud, this is what im looking for, the billet or tri-oval pipes would be ok for me now i have to decide to buy a new set or wait till a set come for sale in the classified section of the forum. my thanks again steve for the info.