Passenger floorboards for the lady
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Passenger floorboards for the lady

Moderator / V-twin Gobbler GiddyupF6B's Avatar

Passenger floorboards for the lady

I picked up a set of passenger floorboards from the Wing board for $30, practically brand new. I took them apart, painted everything, reassembled and mounted. I didn't think I'd like them because I am very particular about my bikes but I love the way they look! A very pleasant surprise and the lady is very happy now. Win win!

I had looked at every option out there for passenger boards and wasn't happy with any of them.....this was the easiest and best looking option IMO. Only took a few hours of work and the best part was the price!!!!

They look great. I have been thinking of getting some for my bike too. I might have to go the same route you did.

Quote Originally Posted by Tunes View Post
    They look great. I have been thinking of getting some for my bike too. I might have to go the same route you did.
    That's why I posted the pics. I have been going back and forth with this for a while and I just didn't think I'd like the look of the Wing pegs on my bike. I thought they might look ok but couldn't be sure until I saw them myself. It's silly to pay $200-$300 for the boards out there available for our bikes when this can be done cheap!

I had to do the same thing soon after getting my bike because the oem pegs hurt my wife's knees.... I have the chrome covers sitting on the shelf now for about 9 months,,,still have not put them on....
    Attached Images Attached Images
    " Truth is often deemed rude, blunt and to the point which is why so few make their friend " Freddy Hayler ..352-267-1553 Sanford, FLA Gutterman6000@Gmail.com

Quote Originally Posted by Steve 0080 View Post
    I had to do the same thing soon after getting my bike because the oem pegs hurt my wife's knees.... I have the chrome covers sitting on the shelf now for about 9 months,,,still have not put them on....
    Oh I know you love your chrome!

Did they match up with the existing bracket or did you have to buy those as well?

Quote Originally Posted by jaygollner View Post
    Did they match up with the existing bracket or did you have to buy those as well?
    You remove the F6B bracket and the boards bolt right into the 2 holes directly in the bike. That black adapter plate goes away.

Those look great! What paint did you use?

Quote Originally Posted by Elroy View Post
    Those look great! What paint did you use?
    I used Plastidip to see if I liked them or not. Now that I love them they are going to powdercoat.

Looks great! Can they be ordered at WingStuff? Somebody has a link? (Till i have found them, i maybe grandfather.)