Well, not so much the windshield as my choice of said windshield. I was out on the nice day of the weekend in Dallas(thank you 60 degree drop in 24 hours) and rode into Maxim Honda. I usally go to Al Lambs, but they didn't have of what I wanted in stock. Maxim did have a CeeBaileys 11" and I decided to give it a try. I had really bad buffeting around the ears and couldn't really hear much other than the wind noise. I called Maxim a few hours after I bought it and asked if I could trade it in. They didn't seem happy about the proposition but agreed to do it. I decided that if I was getting buffeting with an 11" and they didn't have a 13", I would try the 7". I drove off and this was even worse. The sound was much worse than the 11". So, now knowing I can't trade this one in, I am still in the hunt for one. I was wondering if the larger baggershield would be better. I'm also really leaning toward the Klockwerks for the design and I think it would be more functional.
But for now I will have to wait till the weekend when I get back to Maxim and get my orginal back so after that, even though it didn't work for me, I will have a CeeBaileys 7" opaque to sell for $125 if anyone is interested.