Quote Originally Posted by Bill1584 View Post
Jay Gollner, the originator and owner of the map, emailed me after I requested permission to open it. Said he believed he had been kicked off the forum. He indicated he was going to delete the map,, so I asked him for the metadata to create another. We will see.

Sorry guys but I am perplexed, at no time has his account ever been turned off. I received a PM this morning from a fellow rider regarding this and I was surprised to hear this.

I just went into the control panel and checked his settings and everything from our end is fine. Perhaps he has had something on his end go wrong ???? feel free to look at the attachment, it is a screen capture of his account.

Jay was last on this site 17 days ago, so I don't understand why he would make such a statement His account shows that he has 247 posts.

If jay had the owners information on his computer and it crashed, then were all out of luck.
Hopefully he will clear up what ever his computer is doing to prevent him from entering this site.

Calvin , our moderator has a Owners Phone List for those that want to be on it. It also has the City and State of the members.