Map of owners

Thread: Map of owners

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by 53driver View Post
    My computer works perfectly....and I just went to move my marker - no joy.
    Steve, has your marker moved? I went last night on the link from this topic, highlighted your marker, watched the associated video (very cool video by the way). When the video was over I went to swipe my iPad to move across and look at another member and your marker went shooting up to New York. I grabbed it and slid it back towards Philly and when I let loose of the marker it planted again. Then I couldn't move it. I said to myself 'surely this isn't going to be permanent, I can't move people's markers and it stay permanent'. Please tell me it is back where it belongs.

Randy
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    2015 F6B Deluxe
    Matte Silver

Quote Originally Posted by stroguy View Post
    Steve, has your marker moved? I went last night on the link from this topic, highlighted your marker, watched the associated video (very cool video by the way). When the video was over I went to swipe my iPad to move across and look at another member and your marker went shooting up to New York. I grabbed it and slid it back towards Philly and when I let loose of the marker it planted again. Then I couldn't move it. I said to myself 'surely this isn't going to be permanent, I can't move people's markers and it stay permanent'. Please tell me it is back where it belongs.

Randy
    Interesting....I'll check.

Update: It was close....but now it's on target again. Glad you enjoyed the video.
    My girls:
    Isleen - 2014 F6BD
    Saorla - 1995 FLSTN Heritage Special

"Politeness, n: The most acceptable hypocrisy."
    Ambrose Bierce