Map of owners - Page 5
Page 5 of 21 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415 ... LastLast

Thread: Map of owners

Quote Originally Posted by Scotrod View Post
    Uh,,, what keeps us from relocating others????

Or maybe giving them a 'special' marker?

Or a special name???

The self governance that is bestowed upon oneself when taking delivery of the beloved F6B...

Yeah, right.... I was wondering that exact same thing! Have ya tried it yet ScotRod? I see Scottdi is out in the Arctic Ocean!
    "Great Britain's a great country, but it's not an idea ... that's how we see [America] around the world, one of the greatest ideas in human history." Bono

Quote Originally Posted by Paul B Blues View Post
    OK, that's me on the board. Are you guys in the US gonna allow the Haggis in? You don't know what you're missing, or maybe you do that's why you've banned it.
    I think that would fall under "Ya don't miss what ya aint got!" category for me.

How much riding do you get to do over there Paul? Is it as wet as the movies say it is?
    "Great Britain's a great country, but it's not an idea ... that's how we see [America] around the world, one of the greatest ideas in human history." Bono

Quote Originally Posted by SmallPasture View Post
    I think that would fall under "Ya don't miss what ya aint got!" category for me.

How much riding do you get to do over there Paul? Is it as wet as the movies say it is?
    Don't get too many miles in I'm afraid, and yes it's very wet! Not had two sunny days in a row so far, so my Liquid Glass still isn't on. It is a very beautiful place to live though, so thems the breaks.
    "Once more into the fray, into the last good fight I'll ever know, to live and die on this day, to live and die on this day"

Don't mess with my 'pepper' Scotrod's Avatar
    Kinda thinking just about anything could be done by anybody,,,

Affirmative.

Don't mess with my 'pepper' Scotrod's Avatar
    OK, that's me on the board. Are you guys in the US gonna allow the Haggis in? You don't know what you're missing, or maybe you do that's why you've banned it.
    Had to look it up,,, My first thought was we already have 'animal parts' ground up, seasoned, and placed in intestines, so

But, y'all might use different parts than us Yanks,,, (We love chicken lips, but it takes quite a few to get full!!!)

added my self . Massachusetts.

added

I have been "pinned"

Should we make this a "sticky" so it is easier to find in the future if we need to?

Quote Originally Posted by Pap View Post
    Should we make this a "sticky" so it is easier to find in the future if we need to?
    +1 ^^^^^

Attachment 6773
    You mean this stuff, the funny thing is when I declared six liters of Scotch Whiskey the customs officer didn't blink an eye. I don't know if he would have been so forgiving had I mentioned the cans of this stuff.