High Intensity Discharge Lighting /F6B - Page 3
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: High Intensity Discharge Lighting /F6B

SoCalMotoGear

Quote Originally Posted by F6B-RICH View Post
    The Youtube video helps but not really.Trying to find a place for all the wires and making it neat is the fun part.I ordered longer wires so I have all my ballasts and wires under the left and right cubby/shelter boxes which made it a very simple job
    thanks for the advice! I will use the video as a guideline only?looks like he has some good tricks and ideas I could come up with some of my own! if you can change a lightbulb I think just about anybody could do it! like you say the biggest part is finding a place for the ballast everything else is just the matter of plugging in wires connectors!
    RIDE FREE/RIDE HARD/RIDE OFTEN

No big job!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I have my ballasts uder the section of the faring that has two screws in the front.....
    Attached Images Attached Images
    " Truth is often deemed rude, blunt and to the point which is why so few make their friend " Freddy Hayler ..352-267-1553 Sanford, FLA Gutterman6000@Gmail.com

Quick update

Finally got around to install!
    the company SoCalMotogear top notch! Shipped to my door in 2 days yes 2 days! As far as a product goes was all package for the Honda Goldwing/F6B simple instructions took me less than an hour start to finish! watched video knew what I was in for! I think much increased daytime visibility also...See me bright diamond white color! also installed LEDrunning / brake light!
    nice upgrade!
    RIDE FREE/RIDE HARD/RIDE OFTEN