High Intensity Discharge Lighting /F6B
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: High Intensity Discharge Lighting /F6B

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

High Intensity Discharge Lighting /F6B

I know This should be under accessories! Just placed an order for the HID Kit..AlsoLED Brake/Running lights at SoCalMotoGear Has anyone Tried these?? I see there ad all the time!!Banner.

http://www.socalmotogear.com/default.asp

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rmqB8ZDSZC8
    RIDE FREE/RIDE HARD/RIDE OFTEN

I'm also interested in these. Just wondering if there's maybe a cheaper option that's as good.

Quote Originally Posted by Elroy View Post
    I'm also interested in these. Just wondering if there's maybe a cheaper option that's as good.
    I've gone the Cheap Route Ebay and such ...Seems to never work out for me! I suppose you could... But it looks like they have everything and support it!

Did you Hi/Lo combo Kit?
    John (Jay) Bettua
    2014 F6b Red- sold 2016
    2020 Goldwing Matte Black
    Retired U.S. Air Force MSgt

Quick update

Finally got around to install!
    the company SoCalMotogear top notch! Shipped to my door in 2 days yes 2 days! As far as a product goes was all package for the Honda Goldwing/F6B simple instructions took me less than an hour start to finish! watched video knew what I was in for! I think much increased daytime visibility also...See me bright diamond white color! also installed LEDrunning / brake light!
    nice upgrade!

I just had my dealership add these low beam HID bulbs.

Quote Originally Posted by F6BLK View Post
    I know This should be under accessories! Just placed an order for the HID Kit..AlsoLED Brake/Running lights at SoCalMotoGear Has anyone Tried these?? I see there ad all the time!!Banner.
    Not sure if you're asking if anyone has installed the SoCalMoto HID kit or the LED brake/running lights? I and several others have done the HID's, mainly on lo-beam. BTW, be sure you add the lo-beam cutout harness if you go HID. I also added the LED hi-beams from them but not as satisfied with that...good color match but doesn't project down-the-road. I also added the LED front turns that switch from white to yellow. That is pretty cool. Generally, I like all their stuff and don't try to skimp on cheaper, unknown brands.
    Ken (Hornblower)

I have the HID lo beams from them and like them a lot. They are very bright, so make sure you adjust your headlights once you get them installed to be sure you aren't blinding people. I found out after my first night with them that I had a right hand headlight that was pointing to the friggin sky almost.

Quote Originally Posted by Hornblower View Post
    Not sure if you're asking if anyone has installed the SoCalMoto HID kit or the LED brake/running lights? I and several others have done the HID's, mainly on lo-beam. BTW, be sure you add the lo-beam cutout harness if you go HID.
    all or both!yes cutout switch ordered also! I want the brake light that looks like it's on brake all the time super bright...but I don't wanna fiddle around with an aftermarket bolt-on unit like back off!

I did the SoCal HID kit lo-beam over the Winter.I just got a different k bulb because I wanted a more blue light look then a white light
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Ride it like you stole it