1280 Miles and not 1 F6B in sight....

Thread: 1280 Miles and not 1 F6B in sight....

1280 Miles and not 1 F6B in sight....

Attachment 6772

Rode to the Black Hills from NW Iowa over the weekend. I did happen to run into a Valkyrie Rune in Keystone SD.
    Went to Devils Tower and rode Iron Mountain Road again....... Love that ride!

Just returned from a 3400+ mile trip to visit family in Oklahoma and Colorado going through several states on the way...Saw a "butt load" of Harley's, a few Goldwings, several trikes of various makes, but not 1 Honda F6B!!!..Oh well, I love mine and will keep it for a while if I ever get it back from the dealer...In for paint issues (custom paint problems) and waiting for a Mustang seat to come...Hopefully I will be back on the road next week.....Took my car as we had to drop off some stuff at my daughter's house in Okla....Glad I did not take bike as the weather on I-80 was terrible for a long time,,,rain, wind, and a few tornadoes!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Razco53 View Post
    Attachment 6772

Rode to the Black Hills from NW Iowa over the weekend. I did happen to run into a Valkyrie Rune in Keystone SD.
    Went to Devils Tower and rode Iron Mountain Road again....... Love that ride!
    Cool pic! I like the bird flying overhead. Devils Tower has been on my bucket list ever since I saw Close Encounters of the Third Kind as a kid.

Attachment 6791

I like it that there a few F6's on the road...same way with my Rune....it is to me what the appeal is....
    " Truth is often deemed rude, blunt and to the point which is why so few make their friend " Freddy Hayler ..352-267-1553 Sanford, FLA Gutterman6000@Gmail.com

It is neat...

Quote Originally Posted by Steve 0080 View Post
    I like it that there a few F6's on the road...same way with my Rune....it is to me what the appeal is....
    I've come to agree w/ this Steve. It's pretty sweet to be the only one in a sea of similar! That said, it would be nice to pull up next to another one.
    "Great Britain's a great country, but it's not an idea ... that's how we see [America] around the world, one of the greatest ideas in human history." Bono

I only rode about 800 miles this past weekend in the TX Hill Country, but also did not see another F6B the entire time. In fact, I have yet to see another F6B on the road since getting mine last month. I like it that way!

Nobody in sight

551 miles today, lubbock to houston, not another F6B in sight. On the other hand, I only saw 4 other bikes of any kind on the road today. 2 Harley's and 2 metrics. Perhaps it was the 97 degrees?

400 miles today and saw lotsa bikes but no F6B's. I've never seen one on the road. Kinda surprised, but that's okay I like being unique.