Windshields - Page 3
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Windshields

I hear ya Darren! I'm 60 miles one way to work which 40 of that is all bug juicy country roads. At least now you don't have to worry about them hitting your face/helmet!

Looking forward to seeing the pics!
    "Great Britain's a great country, but it's not an idea ... that's how we see [America] around the world, one of the greatest ideas in human history." Bono

Quote Originally Posted by SmallPasture View Post
    I hear ya Darren! I'm 60 miles one way to work which 40 of that is all bug juicy country roads. At least now you don't have to worry about them hitting your face/helmet!

Looking forward to seeing the pics!
    The screen performed well this am pushed the air higher and took care of the bugs. Even had to turn the stereo down a couple of notches

Quote Originally Posted by Darren View Post
    but the truth is, I'd rather ride than clean.
    no argument here!

I'm 40 miles one way to work and 25 of that is back country road where the big juicy bugs live. I try to clean her up good every weekend but beer gets in the way!
    "Great Britain's a great country, but it's not an idea ... that's how we see [America] around the world, one of the greatest ideas in human history." Bono

Well, I pulled the trigger on a Clearview Shield. I went with the Medium, Lt Gray, with a vented Sport Touring for my black F6B. It'll be about 3 to 4 weeks out. I'll post pics when I get it on.

For me, I liked the more subtle recurve of the Clearview over the KW. Hope it was the right move. I'll keep ya posted.

.......................onto the next mod! Foot pegs.