MRA X-Creen Tour Clamp-On Windshield

Thread: MRA X-Creen Tour Clamp-On Windshield

MRA X-Creen Tour Clamp-On Windshield

Has anyone here tried the MRA clamp-on windshield extension on a stock screen?

http://www.twistedthrottle.com/mra-x...blade-clamp-on

Admin - Chief poop scooper Phantom's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by CheesyRider View Post
    Has anyone here tried the MRA clamp-on windshield extension on a stock screen?
    I had worked on something similar earlier in the year with a full width F6B Version.

The hardware components appear to be similar, my components do not have extension arms that push the shield forward and the windshield attachments appear to be slightly different. I was trying to have the pieces made out of aircraft grade aluminum, some of the above attachment components appear to be made of plastic. Might be the way to go for some guys.

Successful people build each other up. They motivate, inspire and push each other. Unsuccessful people just hate, blame and complain.

Hmmm....I wonder how stable it is at highway speeds?

Hey Phantom, what is the status on your windshield ext? I thought I would ask here since you mentioned it.
    "Great Britain's a great country, but it's not an idea ... that's how we see [America] around the world, one of the greatest ideas in human history." Bono

Admin - Chief poop scooper Phantom's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by SmallPasture View Post
    Hey Phantom, what is the status on your windshield ext? I thought I would ask here since you mentioned it.
    I posted that I needed to place that on the back burner and will re-visit the project in the Fall when I have more time to tinker with it. It's been a busy summer.

Successful people build each other up. They motivate, inspire and push each other. Unsuccessful people just hate, blame and complain.

Quote Originally Posted by Phantom View Post
    I posted that I needed to place that on the back burner and will re-visit the project in the Fall when I have more time to tinker with it. It's been a busy summer.
    Thanks, figured you did oh and I'm happy/sorry for ya being busy this summer!

Looking forward to the revisiting!!!
    "Great Britain's a great country, but it's not an idea ... that's how we see [America] around the world, one of the greatest ideas in human history." Bono

J’ai installé ce MRA X-screnn sur le pare brise haut OEM car j’avais des remous d’air sur le casque à grande vitesse (130-160km/h) je mesure 1m85 , il me convient bien pour les grands trajets sur autoroute je l’ai testé pour aller en Autriche sur la position la plus basse et suis très satisfait plus de mouvement du casque.

Une fois arrivé à destination 2 vis à enlever et il reste dans mon top case.

I installed this MRA X-screnn on avoids breeze high OEM because I had movements of air on the helmet at high speed (130-160km/H) I measure 1m85, it is appropriate to me well for the great ways on motorway I tested it to go to Austria on the lowest position and is very satisfied more movement of the helmet.
    Once managed at destination 2 screws to remove and it remains in my signal puts.

Le francais
    Attachment 6835Attachment 6836Attachment 6837

Man I like that.It would be nice on top of my 13" bagger shield.{Rain hurts at interstate speed} But Im not sure about the price.$155 I could have a second shield for out of town riden.

Has anyone cut there factory shield and made a flip out of it? Or is the curve wrong?Havent realy looked at it to see.

How about a bump for a good product. Costs more than I remember
    "Life is hard. Harder when you are stupid"-- John Wayne[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Quote Originally Posted by Old Ryder View Post
    How about a bump for a good product.
    Okay:
    My girls:
    Isleen - 2014 F6BD
    Saorla - 1995 FLSTN Heritage Special

"Politeness, n: The most acceptable hypocrisy."
    Ambrose Bierce

Awe man

I wish I was smart enough to come up with that