F6B Raptor

Thread: F6B Raptor

" Truth is often deemed rude, blunt and to the point which is why so few make their friend " Freddy Hayler ..352-267-1553 Sanford, FLA Gutterman6000@Gmail.com

Looks like it should be in a Mad Max movie. Which by the way is the best look you can get. :clap2

.........And if anyone should actually do this to an F6B. They should have the bike taken off of them immediately and made to ride a rascal scooter.!!!

Quote Originally Posted by glryder98 View Post
    .........And if anyone should actually do this to an F6B. They should have the bike taken off of them immediately and made to ride a rascal scooter.!!!
    +1

I stopped hating on cool trikes, as I am starting to see injured folks, some young vets, looking for ways to stay on the road. If I'm a younger guy that can't hold a bike up but want to stay on the road, the Raptor might be the ticket. Hopefully I am years from needing a trike.

Personally I gave up trikes when I was 4. If the need ever arises I will Buy a sidecar and still ride my motorcycle.

Cool not as cool as two, but three is OK

+1 and agree with Chipmaker. Three is not as cool as two, but some people need the security of three on the ground.

And funny thing, many in the non-riding public think 3 wheels are REALLY cool! There is no accounting for taste!

Beware of tweaked up texters boning up on their driving skills!

srkeet

I like trikes and when I had seen the F6B as a trike from Motortrike at Bike Week 2013 I'd like to have it when I have the $$$$.
    Life's uncertain eat dessert first.
    I.M.B.B.A. Technician II Certification.